Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hi from Las Vegas

Hi from Las Vegas

Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:39 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Las Vegas

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
and it looks like it as well

OK OK so it rains all year in Scotland!!
It is really scenic here, just the you know what that goes with it here.......
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:41 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Now if I had friends like you and a few others around here just popping in for a cuppa I might be well happy, but it's not to be so home it is, I'm not going to loose touch with my fav's on here now am I
Good as we wouldn't let ya
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:41 pm

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
It is really scenic here, just the you know what that goes with it here.......
I know
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:42 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
5 yrs for me a few days ago... feb 1
Congrats - can't wait to get the 5 up myself - then I'm offski
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

UKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud ofUKgirl has much to be proud of

I see; a mix of people, some like, some don't. You will have to excuse me if I get you a bit mixed up for a while.
I think it depends on which State you live too. I lived in CA for a few years and loved it. (Couldn't afford to live there now), but the beach lifestyle and weather really appealed to me. I like it here as we are close enough.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:44 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

I know
not helped by one of my neighbours giving me the "book of mormon"
for my Christmas......... i was speechless.
she said "I can see how overwhelmed you are by my gift"
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by UKgirl
I see; a mix of people, some like, some don't. You will have to excuse me if I get you a bit mixed up for a while.
I think it depends on which State you live too. I lived in CA for a few years and loved it. (Couldn't afford to live there now), but the beach lifestyle and weather really appealed to me. I like it here as we are close enough.
It does indeed, though I have always liked the US there are states that would have drove me batty - Indiana was OK for 10 months any more and I'd be wanting a plane ticket home permanently! Though I still have a huge soft spot for VA I loved it there
It sounds like its the perfect place for you if you like the sun and sea (its not that far from the coast)
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:50 pm

not helped by one of my neighbours giving me the "book of mormon"
for my Christmas......... i was speechless.
she said "I can see how overwhelmed you are by my gift"
I'm surprised you lasted that long without someone giving you one!
Though that's a hard one if someone gave me a gift like that I just hope I could 'say' the right things and not let the look of shock/disdain last!
I don't think you would be the only one like that with that reaction
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Congrats - can't wait to get the 5 up myself - then I'm offski
Are you going back to the old country? Do you not like it here?
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:51 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

Though that's a hard one if someone gave me a gift like that I just hope I could 'say' the right things and not let the look of shock/disdain last!
I don't think you would be the only one like that with that reaction
I just nodded and smiled .......... she said it would give me inspiration if i read it every day........sure missus!
was really nice of her i know!
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:53 pm

I just nodded and smiled .......... she said it would give me inspiration if i read it every day........sure missus!
Well that shows your 'class' and how well brought up you were
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:56 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

Well that shows your 'class' and how well brought up you were
thanks
Old Feb 5th 2007, 9:07 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=irnbru4u;4367712]I'm surprised you lasted that long without someone giving you one!
QUOTE]

ohhhhh i say, i don't think dolly is like that
Old Feb 5th 2007, 9:07 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Hi from Las Vegas

Originally Posted by UKgirl
Hi UK Girl and welcome to BE. Great place to live in Las Vegas! I imagine the relatives enjoy a trip over!! You are lucky you can keep them entertained. Do you have a pool? Yes California is nice - I go there often to visit. It's in the 80s today in LA. I also love living in the US, who wouldn't??
Old Feb 5th 2007, 9:09 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

[QUOTE=TruBrit;4367781]
QUOTE]

ohhhhh i say, i don't think dolly is like that
Thanks Trubrit for saving my blushes......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.