hi!

Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:08 am
trout pout

looselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: hi!

Originally Posted by meimei

thank you and hello to everyong who replied, what a lovely bunch you all are! I'm in sunny glasgow at the moment due to move back to ....wait for it cumbernauld at the end of the month!!!! yeah i know "whats it called and all that!" and if you dont know what this means never mind its not that good anyway!. I will have a look at all the sites etc everyone has given me and thanks again!
I have friends in Cumberland, RI (close to Providence) and funnily enough her neighbour is a Brit (wonder if he is on here?). Depends where you go in RI but from a lot I have seen it is a nice existence. Nice pace of life and you have Boston very close by and easy access to Connecticut and New York. Housing is affordable and Newport is great in summer.

My dad is Glaswegian and his brother and family all live in What's it called Cumbernauld. I think your quality of life in RI will be less ....grey! Mind you I always had a good night out in Cumbernauld with my cousins. Cumbernauld...Cumberland. Hmm
Old Jun 15th 2007, 9:26 pm
Banned

Strawberry Blancmange is just really niceStrawberry Blancmange is just really niceStrawberry Blancmange is just really niceStrawberry Blancmange is just really niceStrawberry Blancmange is just really niceStrawberry Blancmange is just really niceStrawberry Blancmange is just really niceStrawberry Blancmange is just really niceStrawberry Blancmange is just really nice
Default Re: hi!

Morning all just joined ths site today been looking through the forum for a bit though!

I am in the process of studying for my NCLEX and reorganising my life to come over the states. I am looking for some info on how life is over there, is it easy to adjust. I have been offered a 3 year contract to work out in Rhode Island Hospital, does anyone have info about RI???

Thank you!!
Good luck with NCLEX... I'm sure you'll do fine.

Not sure about RI, but I think it's just a bit colder than CT in the winter, probably more snow etc.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

meimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud of
Talking Re: hi!

THANK YOU RAY!!!

I was wondering does it make it easier to adjust/fit in if your coming over alone because you kind of have to make an effort or am I going to be one of those weird cat ladys for the next 3 years??? i'm kind of worried about being over there and not having support (friends!!!), feeling isolated as i read a few peoples threads on here and they say they're lonely missing home etc. I know i will feel homesick and expect that but i dont want to feel like i made a mistake giving it a try, gave up a lot to do this!!!.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Rhode Island is very small. You probably won't get lost.
She won't want to around suth providence area (Thurbers ave). I used to worry getting out of my cab in broad daylight there.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

meimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud ofmeimei has much to be proud of

ok so whats the deal with south providence??? is it THAT bad?? bare in mind at the moment i'm living in the east end of glasgow!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

ok so whats the deal with south providence??? is it THAT bad?? bare in mind at the moment i'm living in the east end of glasgow!
You will blend in great ...... If you carry a gun and look hispanic or Afro American

It's only the area around Thrubers ave that worry's me,
Read the thread about joining Da Hood I posted on there and I ain't gonna repeat it .
Old Jun 16th 2007, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

ah i see 'one hit' point taken!! will remember that, although not looking forward to being lonely would like to make alive to the end of my 3 years!! thanks!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:28 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

ah i see 'one hit' point taken!! will remember that, although not looking forward to being lonely would like to make alive to the end of my 3 years!! thanks!
Ok ..to keep you sane ..BE will send one superstud a month
to satisfy any yearning you may have ...Please note they do not do any domestic work and expected to be well pampered. You get to use them for a whole weekend ...

PS ..how are you toward ginger headed men.....
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:34 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Welcome to BE. What a lovely name
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:35 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
Ok ..to keep you sane ..BE will send one superstud a month
to satisfy any yearning you may have ...Please note they do not do any domestic work and expected to be well pampered. You get to use them for a whole weekend ...

PS ..how are you toward ginger headed men.....
You sending her married men now are you?
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:57 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
You sending her married men now are you?
Experience is important ...
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Experience is important ...
Unmarried men aren't experienced you say?
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:49 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Unmarried men aren't experienced you say?
See my PM ..for yourself .... that needs experience ...
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:03 am
Just Joined

god didnt realised I sounded desperate for a man!!! wasnt meaning that, give it a week at least! just meant i'd like to STAY ALIVE until the end of my 3 years!!!

(red haired men you say..... hhmmmmm. )

Last edited by meimei; Jun 17th 2007 at 8:12 am.