Hi..

Old Jan 2nd 2004, 6:07 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi..

Welcome back LOTL, hope you had a great trip, so what did you get upto then?
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 6:10 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi..

Originally posted by Yosser
Welcome back LOTL, hope you had a great trip, so what did you get upto then?

Oops, this was ment to be a reply to the post below, like a dunce I am I posted a new thread. 2004 is looking dodgey for me already
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 10:09 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Yosser! It's nice to be back in me own bed again!

Bit disappointed about the very large parcel I shipped over in november which still hasn't turned up. So no presents to give to the family, and a mad dash on Xmas eve to get a couple of pressies for the kids. Felt very glum about that, and the older one did note that she didn't get many presents this year, but then it was forgotten and we had a good xmas day anyway. Just goes to show they can be just as happy with a couple of nice thought out presents as a huge pile of expensive presents.
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 10:17 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ladyofthelake
Bit disappointed about the very large parcel I shipped over in november which still hasn't turned up. .
How did you ship it? I just had a disastrous experience with UPS's "guaranteed" 2-3 day delivery via Global Express. By the time the due date for delivery had passed, neither package had even left NC! One of them still hasn't been delivered, more than 2 weeks later! UPS in the UK said they "needed directions" - I thought that UK postcodes were almost street-specific(?)

Unfortunately, my brother (who was in the UK for 2 weeks over Xmas) is now back in Saudi and won't be back until July - so he'll only get to use half of his prezzie (I sent him a calendar)!

At least they're going to reimburse me the $120 I paid....
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 10:13 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hi..

Originally posted by Yosser
Oops, this was ment to be a reply to the post below, like a dunce I am I posted a new thread. 2004 is looking dodgey for me already

I've done that too Yossie!

My 'fluffy moment' as it was called made no sense! Yours did!

Welcome home LOTL (I just figured out that LOTL doesn't mean land of the living)