Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Help wanted WW2!

Help wanted WW2!

Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:13 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help wanted WW2!

Originally Posted by Sally

"Dein Schwanz ist so klein"
Dein Schwanz ist so klein, dass es ‘ne Maus nicht merkt, wenn du sie fickst
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:20 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
Dein Schwanz ist so klein, dass es ‘ne Maus nicht merkt, wenn du sie fickst
:embaressed_smile:
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:25 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

:embaressed_smile:
Your penis is so small that if you ****ed a mouse it wouldn’t notice
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Yes I was embarassed by your coarse tongue.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:33 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Sally spricht fliessend deutsch...
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Elvira
Sally spricht fliessend deutsch...
Damn right Mausficker!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:43 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Damn right Mausficker!

Ich hoffe, damit bin nicht ich gemeint...
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Elvira

Ich hoffe, damit bin nicht ich gemeint...
Niemals gnaedige Frau
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:57 am
Homebody

Niemals gnaedige Frau
Dank dir schoen, liebe Sophie, aber der Rosenkavalier gehoert mir
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:48 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
Cindy.........we are actually intending to be offensive here.

"If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German"
is basically showing a red rag to a bull........
But it's classier and wittier once the hoi polloi worked out what was said, especially if said in a patronizing posh accent.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
It's not the Vets that are saying shit like this, they know better and have much more respect and class. It's the ignorant grandchildren that were raised in freedom and relative peace due to the sacrifices of their Grandparents. They think of WW2 no differently than last week's ballgame.

I would never say anything to diminish the heroism, courage and sacrifice of the citizens of Great Britain during that time. I tend to believe Brits wouldn't be speaking German now even if the Nazis had taken Britain because they would have had to kill every last one of you to do it.

I do know that once we got in it, we gave %110 both in theatre and at home. We did our fair share and I will not allow anyone to say different.

All that said, this whole argument is like two kids arguing over wether it was the first or last point their team scored that won the game. What the hell difference does it make? They needed both!

My suggestion to the OP is that after the trading of insults is over, use this as an opportunity to educate the ignorant SOBs about the horror of the Blitz, about city blocks being turned into rubble, about people dieing in their houses, nightly air raids , children being evacuated to the country and about the defense in the Battle of Britain. Then tell him about how all this was done not in some far off land, but in your Grandparents back yard as his Grandparents were listening to it on the radio news over two years before Pearl Harbor.

They might tell you to piss off, but they might also think twice about being so flippant when it comes to such a glorious, hideous, triumphant, horrific time in both our histories.

Very well said it's no surprise that you fit in very nicely around here, I ABY.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

JacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud ofJacknJill has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
It's not the Vets that are saying shit like this, they know better and have much more respect and class. It's the ignorant grandchildren that were raised in freedom and relative peace due to the sacrifices of their Grandparents. They think of WW2 no differently than last week's ballgame.

I would never say anything to diminish the heroism, courage and sacrifice of the citizens of Great Britain during that time. I tend to believe Brits wouldn't be speaking German now even if the Nazis had taken Britain because they would have had to kill every last one of you to do it.

I do know that once we got in it, we gave %110 both in theatre and at home. We did our fair share and I will not allow anyone to say different.

All that said, this whole argument is like two kids arguing over wether it was the first or last point their team scored that won the game. What the hell difference does it make? They needed both!

My suggestion to the OP is that after the trading of insults is over, use this as an opportunity to educate the ignorant SOBs about the horror of the Blitz, about city blocks being turned into rubble, about people dieing in their houses, nightly air raids , children being evacuated to the country and about the defense in the Battle of Britain. Then tell him about how all this was done not in some far off land, but in your Grandparents back yard as his Grandparents were listening to it on the radio news over two years before Pearl Harbor.

They might tell you to piss off, but they might also think twice about being so flippant when it comes to such a glorious, hideous, triumphant, horrific time in both our histories.

I would like to send you a great big huge hug and kiss for this, well said.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:26 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by britvic
Very well said it's no surprise that you fit in very nicely around here, I ABY.
I think those nude pics he posted... may have helped ...
Old Sep 15th 2007, 4:58 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

There are some great Blitz stories here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ww2peopleswar/c...61/index.shtml
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:24 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philgr
Well you could try something along the lines of "and if it wasn't for us you'd all be speaking Spanish"...
About 25-30% of us do now I believe. 2 generations of the current immigration and population growth rates more and it will be spoken by a majority of inhabitants (citizens?) of the USA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.