Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hello to all

Hello to all

Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:50 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello to all

Originally Posted by anabella
I must admit that recently I've spent a lot of time reading threads. there is a lot of interesting stuff (some not so interesting). this forum is answering all my doubts/questions about my GC and it's keeping me amussed while john and i are apart.

there are a lot of characters here and it is quite addictive
Not bad A.... I would ......
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:52 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Where in Illinois were you Dolly?
We lived in the north west suburbs in a town called Algonquin.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:53 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
Heard of it, we used to live in Downers Grove, western burbs.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Why does everyone seem to have lived in the Chicago 'burbs?

I used to be in Schaumburg, BigDavy's there now..
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:55 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Heard of it, we used to live in Downers Grove, western burbs.
Is that near Oakbrook? where are you now?
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:58 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

Originally Posted by Ray
And newbies ..put a pic up in the photo gallery please ..it gives me new ammunition ...
managed to put a photo of our dogs in the gallery, will search for some more.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 11:59 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Is that near Oakbrook? where are you now?
About 5 miles away, some great restaurants near the Mall, Margianos is one of my favourites We're 6 miles from Philly on the NJ side of the River
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:00 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

About 5 miles away, some great restaurants near the Mall, Margianos is one of my favourites We're 6 miles from Philly on the NJ side of the River
We were staying near Oakbrook a few weeks ago, love that mall! how are you liking NJ?
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:04 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

We have been to the Maggianos at Schaumburg a few times, you always need a big appetite there!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:04 am

how are you liking NJ?
It's crap, we're hoping to move back soon.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:07 am

We have been to the Maggianos at Schaumburg a few times, you always need a big appetite there!
We had our wedding reception at the downtown Margianos, we dined out on loyalty card points for months
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:07 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

It's crap, we're hoping to move back soon.
I'd like to move back to Illinois. Utah is nice, the people are really friendly, but wouldn't like to be here for too long....
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:08 am

I'd like to move back to Illinois. Utah is nice, the people are really friendly, but wouldn't like to be here for too long....
The East Coast is a lot faster paced than the Mid West and the people aren't as polite, don't get me started on the driving here
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:11 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

The East Coast is a lot faster paced than the Mid West and the people aren't as polite, don't get me started on the driving here
We have been to New York a couple of times, as you say it is faster paced and they are not as polite. Here they are TOO polite!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:16 am

We have been to New York a couple of times, as you say it is faster paced and they are not as polite. Here they are TOO polite!
I know what you mean, intersections is always a good one, "You go first"
"No you were here first"
"No I insist, you arrived 3 nanoseconds before me"
"No you did, I have it on camera"
"
FFS"

Screech, crash..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.