Hi I'm Mike
Oh I'm Herb
Is that an Armani?
Why yes
Like to see my portfolio?

..........and so on, and so forth.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 3:37 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello to all

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
managed to put a photo of our dogs in the gallery, will search for some more.
They are magnificent animals ....
Old Aug 6th 2006, 2:07 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
They are magnificent animals ....
Thanks Ray, they keep me busy and fit!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 3:05 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ray, they keep me busy and fit!
We await to see how fit ............
Old Aug 6th 2006, 4:01 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
still trying to upload another couple of photos to gallery.....
can't seem to work out how to add them onto the one already there.........
Old Aug 6th 2006, 4:18 am
Ray

still trying to upload another couple of photos to gallery.....
can't seem to work out how to add them onto the one already there.........
Just click upload photo......... it know who you are if your signed in..
Old Aug 6th 2006, 4:21 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

Originally Posted by Ray
Just click upload photo......... it know who you are if your signed in..
Thanks Ray, appreciate it!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 4:28 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

Originally Posted by Ray
Be kind Ray, be kind.........(photos on gallery)
Old Aug 6th 2006, 4:33 am
Ray

Be kind Ray, be kind.........(photos on gallery)
Yummm ..I like a bit of genuine blonde ...
Getting past the bodyguards will be a problem though ...
Old Aug 6th 2006, 4:35 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

Originally Posted by Ray
Yummm ..I like a bit of genuine blonde ...
Getting past the bodyguards will be a problem though ...
Huskies are NOT renowned for their guard dog skills
Old Aug 6th 2006, 4:55 am
Ray

Huskies are NOT renowned for their guard dog skills
Yere!!! but has anybody told then that.........
Old Aug 6th 2006, 5:00 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

Originally Posted by Ray
Yere!!! but has anybody told then that.........
When we were getting the basement finished there were lots of workmen coming in the house and the dogs acted like big softies! Only time I have seen them in the "Protect" mode was when I was out with them and a big brute of a dog came lunging at us..... they soon saw it off!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 5:03 am
Ray

When we were getting the basement finished there were lots of workmen coming in the house and the dogs acted like big softies! Only time I have seen them in the "Protect" mode was when I was out with them and a big brute of a dog came lunging at us..... they soon saw it off!
OK ..I believe you !!! I will put you on my list for a good mauling ....
Old Aug 6th 2006, 5:06 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

Originally Posted by Ray
OK ..I believe you !!! I will put you on my list for a good mauling ....
oooh! Ray, i don't know what to say!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 5:11 am
Ray

oooh! Ray, i don't know what to say!
Your in Utah ... your very safe .....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.