Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Has anyone made the move on their own?

Has anyone made the move on their own?

Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone made the move on their own?

Originally Posted by Ray
Never felt the need to be loved ..
But we will give you all the advice you need or want .. Before you
get involved with certain sales people..and believe me you will need it ..

Consumer protection is pretty much zero in the US ..
There is no such thing as the Sales of Goods act ..or advertising standard ..
You will learn the term .limited warranty ...
It dog eat dog ...

Realtor and their 75 hours of training .. big deal
I spent 200 hours just learning to handle one particular item in
my past ..

I used to own the Florida Forum ...The spamming by realtors became so bad ..we stopped all realtor from joining... and complained to their
various bodies .. waste of time ... auto protect when into gear..
I always give way to greater knowledge and will also give due respect to it. By asking you learn.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

David Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Yes, but guess what. He had previously worked at the office of the RE we were dealing with. When I tried to get her to follow through, she just said 'He's not returning calls'. I thought "why do we have you as an agent, I can make calls myself that don't get returned" and dropped her.
I consequently found all the information on the house through another agent and the LA county assessor's office on-line site. Anyway, that's enough. I get mad just going over it again
Ok. Lets drop the subject -you got a raw deal. Enough already.......
Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by David Richardson
Ok. Lets drop the subject -you got a raw deal. Enough already.......
Noooooooo...not so fast. Come on Tom tell us more.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 4:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
you've just described Insurance brokers too......................and the public think we're rip off merchants too.

which we are.
hehe

but so far, I've had a couple of good ones, one in maine and the bloke we're using now, but then he was highly recommended...be a nightmare otherwise...same with dentists etc...so much a gamble ain't it.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 4:30 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
...I spent 200 hours just learning to handle one particular item in
my past ..
must be a slow learner on your tool, or really liked the practice
Old Nov 20th 2006, 4:39 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ray
...........The only people who ever come here and go on and on about their job are Realtor.....
WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT..........

Not necessarily, oh wizened one:

Anyone out there who can use my services here is my website:

crappyfu(koffengineer.com

.......hire me for an exorbitant sum and I will guarantee your design needs will be greater in a very short time. If you thought the Tacoma Narrows Bridge or Challenger was impressive just wait until you see what I can do with your capital investment resources.

Not licensed in any state and graduate of a dodgy engineering school.

Hiram P. Spannersocket B.S.