Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Greetings from a Yank!

Greetings from a Yank!

Old Nov 24th 2006, 3:33 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Greetings from a Yank!

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
The next thing you know men will be in the kitchen.
Don't be ridiculous that'll never happen.........and I'll thenk you not to use the forum to spread vile and alien thinking.
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:21 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
Don't be ridiculous that'll never happen.........and I'll thenk you not to use the forum to spread vile and alien thinking.
Your absolutely right Rushman, I don't know what came over me. Please accept one thousand apologies.

I will punish myself by circumcising myself with a chainsaw and it wont be in the kitchen.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 1:07 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Your absolutely right Rushman, I don't know what came over me. Please accept one thousand apologies.

I will punish myself by circumcising myself with a chainsaw and it wont be in the kitchen.
I should bloody well think so.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 10:59 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Just go slam it in a window.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
Old Nov 25th 2006, 3:50 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

No way, I only need to take an inch off my foreskin, not chop my knob off.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 5:39 pm
Account Closed

No way, I only need to take an inch off my foreskin, not chop my knob off.

Just wait 'till you've been married for a while. Slamming it in a window will seem like a blissfull stroll in the park by comparison.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 5:43 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Just wait 'till you've been married for a while. Slamming it in a window will seem like a blissfull stroll in the park by comparison.
I will have to take your word on that one, if you see me at your doorstep with a bin liner full of clothes looking for a bed for the night. You know it was all to much for me.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 5:49 pm
Account Closed

I will have to take your word on that one, if you see me at your doorstep with a bin liner full of clothes looking for a bed for the night. You know it was all to much for me.
You will usually find me 'round the back in the shed. Cuddled up under a newspaper with my ferrets and pigeons.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 6:00 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

You will usually find me 'round the back in the shed. Cuddled up under a newspaper with my ferrets and pigeons.
Ferrets and pigeons to talk to......... Lucky bastard, I've got dog shit and a lawn mower.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 6:04 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrets and pigeons to talk to......... Lucky bastard, I've got dog shit and a lawn mower.
Do you wear a Sou'wester when you mow the lawn?
Old Nov 25th 2006, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
Not another bloody yank??
Its a conspiracy Rushman, better break out the heavy artillery......
Old Nov 25th 2006, 9:22 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Do you wear a Sou'wester when you mow the lawn?
Yes, naked but a donkey jacket, sou'wester and monkey boots. Its a sight for sore eyes let me tell you.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

Yes, naked but a donkey jacket, sou'wester and monkey boots. Its a sight for sore eyes let me tell you.
Oh sh!t, if Vic finds out, you will get seriously rogered.
You may not make it.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sh!t, if Vic finds out, you will get seriously rogered.
You may not make it.
LOL did I hear someone say Donkey Jacket Monkey boots, now all I need to complete the picture is a tool belt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.