Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Greencard holder, renewing UK passport

Greencard holder, renewing UK passport

Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:18 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greencard holder, renewing UK passport

Originally Posted by Hove
My son was born in the UK Girls were born on the road so to say,Military family.
Not a big deal
.Have the best of both worlds when going back and forth to the Uk.
He's talking inheritance, they'll be butchered when you carp it unless your a USC....gotta love Ray for his cheery disposition
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
He's talking inheritance, they'll be butchered when you carp it unless your a USC....gotta love Ray for his cheery disposition
and gotta luv you for your Bobisms.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bob
Who said I have any thing to leave???????????????If I had anything I would spend it.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:57 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hove
Who said I have any thing to leave???????????????If I had anything I would spend it.
I am loking forward to receiving my inhertance from my mother
who wants 250 pair of shoes and 600 towels ...
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ray
I am loking forward to receiving my inhertance from my mother
who wants 250 pair of shoes and 600 towels ...
Thats about it aye ? not worth waiting for is it?.My mum whos 95 has not very much but could have spent some instead of hanging on to the few bob she has.
At least we do not have the shoes and towels to look forward to.

PS it is just a few bob.