Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

God Bless Target

God Bless Target

Old Feb 25th 2005, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default God Bless Target

I thought any fellow chocoholics would like to know that Target is currently stocking Creme Eggs - I mean the real English ones with Made in England on the box. Make sure it says Made in England on the box.

Four eggs in a box for $1.89 - yes $1.89, that makes them cheaper than they are at home. Sainsbury's currently has a box of three for 99p.

They also have Caramel Eggs and Mini Creme Eggs - I forget the price for the mini creme eggs.

Beware - in our Target the Creme Eggs sold individually are made in America so have that waxy chocolate taste.

Happy eating!!!!!
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:17 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: God Bless Target

Cool....there's a target around here, bit of a drive, but might have to go check it out sometime
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Shish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really nice

Originally Posted by snorkmaiden
I thought any fellow chocoholics would like to know that Target is currently stocking Creme Eggs - I mean the real English ones with Made in England on the box. Make sure it says Made in England on the box.

Four eggs in a box for $1.89 - yes $1.89, that makes them cheaper than they are at home. Sainsbury's currently has a box of three for 99p.

They also have Caramel Eggs and Mini Creme Eggs - I forget the price for the mini creme eggs.

Beware - in our Target the Creme Eggs sold individually are made in America so have that waxy chocolate taste.

Happy eating!!!!!
Oh yum yum I love cream eggs and now I will have to go and check out my local Target.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:31 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: God Bless Target

My local Walgreens has a 7 day coupon (ending this Saturday) for 3 Creme Eggs for $1.00. I'm sure they're the British made Cadburys Creme Eggs but I haven't succumbed to the offer yet...

NC Penguin
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:34 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one, well spotted snorky.

Me and the missus will be doing our grocery shop tonight at our beloved Tarchay.

I shall be stocking up on a few proper creme eggs tonight then
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yosser
Nice one, well spotted snorky.

Me and the missus will be doing our grocery shop tonight at our beloved Tarchay.

I shall be stocking up on a few proper creme eggs tonight then
I bought four boxes of the Creme Eggs and two of the Caramel - and that was just for starters

Good job your shopping tonight, we'll be doing our proper shopping tomorrow or Sunday and my hubby loves the eggs. Get them while you can!!
Old Feb 25th 2005, 9:13 pm
Perfumdiva1

I bought four boxes of the Creme Eggs and two of the Caramel - and that was just for starters

Good job your shopping tonight, we'll be doing our proper shopping tomorrow or Sunday and my hubby loves the eggs. Get them while you can!!

Yummy yum yum yum

Targayyyyyyyyyy here I come

Karma coming to you Snorky

PD

Old Feb 25th 2005, 9:19 pm
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for that.

There's a good reason they are called "Targ'et" (read tar - jay) - like with a french accent.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 9:19 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

great womens shoes as well - eh Tom ?
Old Feb 25th 2005, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Yummy yum yum yum

Targayyyyyyyyyy here I come

Karma coming to you Snorky

PD

OOh thank you - that sounds like cause for celebration. I think that's justification for another creme egg!!

P.S My local Target is a Super Target - I don't know if the smaller stores stock them - I don't want anyone to be disappointed!
Old Feb 25th 2005, 11:15 pm
Perfumdiva1

OOh thank you - that sounds like cause for celebration. I think that's justification for another creme egg!!

P.S My local Target is a Super Target - I don't know if the smaller stores stock them - I don't want anyone to be disappointed!

Ooooh show off

Mine is just a regular Target, but Super Target not too far

I am now a gal with a mission LOL

When I first moved to the US, thought Target was a gun shop, you know, in Louisianna, the windows are blacked out, what was a girl to think, especially with a name like that LOL

Love that shop, but hate the smell of popcorn as soon as you walk in the door, same smell, different shop, different state, same smell, so I just hold my breathe for the first 100ft, and then it is OK

Have a fab week-end

PD

Old Feb 25th 2005, 11:19 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen creme eggs here every year at Easter. Our local WalMart has them.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Saw them last weekend while DVD shopping. I like cream eggs, but they get real sickly after awhile.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

On a kind of related note. I was in a newly re-done Giant Eagle (hopefully people will know what that is!) today and noticed they had Lyles Golden Syrup. I had been looking for this and not found it, so I was excited. Then next to it I saw prepared Colemans English mustard and thought that was pretty cool. Then I noticed that it was a whole section of "the good stuff" dark chocolate hob nobs, ginger nuts, cadburys fingers, ambrosia caustard and rice, hienz tomato soup and baked beans were the highlights. All for a lot less than world market. I will be shopping there again!
Old Feb 26th 2005, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rincewind
I've seen creme eggs here every year at Easter. Our local WalMart has them.
Yes but are they English ones? We bought Creme Eggs last year but they were made at Hershey's here in America and so the chocolate was not as nice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.