Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Geography question

Wikiposts

Geography question

Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Geography question

Originally Posted by Ray
No!! Im a black ..Jewish muslim.. yes I enjoy a drop of cola ...
I'm up in Hudson ...
In other words, he's a mongrel!
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:42 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celsius
In other words, he's a mongrel!
And I bet you love a bit of mongrel ...
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:43 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
And I bet you love a bit of mongrel ...
only with a side of squirrel...
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:46 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKG1RL
How cool! According to this there are 2 English people living in Florida so Mr Pyjamas, you are wrong!

I live North of Tampa in the redevelopment capital of the world. Wesley Chapel, although I fondly refer to it as WC. Actually, I really like living in WC. It's very nearly civilised.
There's more than that on the map. Click on "show 100 more" at the bottom right of the map. Couldn't understand why I wasn't showing up for ages.

I'm in the NE of Florida btw, welcome to the forum.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:46 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
only with a side of squirrel...
No bushy tail for me thankyou ...
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:08 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

I Are you a scientologist?
*ROTFLMFAO*
That made it worth the while coming to work today!
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:11 am
Just Joined

UKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud of

Hudson... so you are a bit further North. Have you lived there long?
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:12 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Like these kind better?

Originally Posted by Ray
No bushy tail for me thankyou ...
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:20 am
Just Joined

UKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ironporer
*ROTFLMFAO*
I obviously need to know you all a bit better coz' this is right over my head... wooosh 747
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:21 am
Ray

Originally Posted by ironporer
*ROTFLMFAO*
I might have been ..

But I'm more of a Bhagwan

Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:24 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

How cool! According to this there are 2 English people living in Florida so Mr Pyjamas, you are wrong!
Ok you caught me out. I'll admit it there are Brits in Florida.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:24 am
Ray

Hudson... so you are a bit further North. Have you lived there long?
Seems like a thousand years ..

I feel a new avatar coming ...for myself ..
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:29 am
Ray

I obviously need to know you all a bit better coz' this is right over my head... wooosh 747
Things move very fast here ..It can be difficult to keep up at first
But in most thread it goes into the gutter around post 15 ..and Beastility
rears its head .. which reminds me .. No elvira today .. ...
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:31 am
Maño-Americano

The idea of Ray being a scientologist just tickled me, that's all. Don't worry- you will fit in just fine...and in no time you will find out that there are more brits in FL (especially around Tampa) than in London ptobably.
Ray is the Poster Child for all Brits exiled to Flordia.

If you ever have him over to tea, do not show him your pet squirrels if you have any.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
There's more than that on the map. Click on "show 100 more" at the bottom right of the map. Couldn't understand why I wasn't showing up for ages.

I'm in the NE of Florida btw, welcome to the forum.
Thanks. I just had another look. I knew there should have been more than 2

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.