Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Geography question

Geography question

Old Sep 1st 2006, 4:49 am
Just Joined

UKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud of
Default Geography question

Who on here lives in Florida?
Sorry if this is old news to you long-timers but I'm just trying to get a feel for my surroundings and who's in them
Old Sep 1st 2006, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Geography question

Originally Posted by UKG1RL
Sorry if this is old news to you long-timers but I'm just trying to get a feel for my surroundings and who's in them
Where do you live in FL?
Old Sep 1st 2006, 4:56 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

There are no Brits in Florida....it's just an urban myth.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 5:07 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.frappr.com/beusa check that out...
Old Sep 1st 2006, 5:13 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Live in Florida.. yes ...
Disney .. never been there ...
Yes.. we shoot people who piss us off

Right carry on with the questions ...
Old Sep 1st 2006, 5:52 am
Just Joined

UKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bob
http://www.frappr.com/beusa check that out...
How cool! According to this there are 2 English people living in Florida so Mr Pyjamas, you are wrong!

I live North of Tampa in the redevelopment capital of the world. Wesley Chapel, although I fondly refer to it as WC. Actually, I really like living in WC. It's very nearly civilised.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:09 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

How cool! According to this there are 2 English people living in Florida so Mr Pyjamas, you are wrong!

I live North of Tampa in the redevelopment capital of the world. Wesley Chapel, although I fondly refer to it as WC. Actually, I really like living in WC. It's very nearly civilised.

Ray lives pretty close to you, so yes very nearly civilised probably covers it. He has a Shamu the Whale show which is not to be missed apparently
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Ray lives pretty close to you, so yes very nearly civilised probably covers it. He has a Shamu the Whale show which is not to be missed apparently

oooer! sounds painful. Are you in WC Ray?
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

He says he's in the closet (mostly)...
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:15 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

So I just had a piss and I am out of the WC now ..
and back in my normal closet....
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:20 am
Just Joined

Well Ray asked for questions so here they are:

Can anyone recommend...

a British Pub in the Tampa area, although willing to travel a bit further afield if need be.

the nicest beach (that isn't nudist) I heard one person say 'Anna Marie Island' - does this mean anything to anyone?

the best Indian restaurant/Take Out in the Tampa area. We have tried Taj and it's nice just to get a ruby but wondering if there is a better restaurant that we are missing out on.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:23 am
Ray

Well Ray asked for questions so here they are:

Can anyone recommend...

a British Pub in the Tampa area, although willing to travel a bit further afield if need be.

the nicest beach (that isn't nudist) I heard one person say 'Anna Marie Island' - does this mean anything to anyone?

the best Indian restaurant/Take Out in the Tampa area. We have tried Taj and it's nice just to get a ruby but wondering if there is a better restaurant that we are missing out on.
I don't drink alcohol ... religious reasons..there's a cricketers pub on 52 and 54 ..
I only swim in my own pool ... no pollution ...

Hate the smell of indian food ..curry ..
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:27 am
Ray

For a friendly Florida forum join
www.thefloridaforum.us ....
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:33 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
I don't drink alcohol ... religious reasons..there's a cricketers pub on 52 and 54 ..
I only swim in my own pool ... no pollution ...

Hate the smell of indian food ..curry ..

Thanks for the pub tip, I'll look it up.
you could always enjoy a coca cola at the pub. Are you a scientologist? No.... they can drink.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:39 am
Ray

Thanks for the pub tip, I'll look it up.
you could always enjoy a coca cola at the pub. Are you a scientologist? No.... they can drink.
No!! Im a black ..Jewish muslim.. yes I enjoy a drop of cola ...
I'm up in Hudson ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.