Reload this Page >

G325 A - confused with one question

G325 A - confused with one question

Old Jun 12th 2001, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

california is an unknown quantity at this point

My fiancee is asking what to put in the blank that says -
"applicant's last address outside of the US of more than one year"

She has been living in the PHilippines since she was born until the present. But she has been living in her present address for about 8 months yet.
She had not lived in any country outside the Phils.

What is the right answer for this?

Your help is deeply appreciated. Thank you.
Old Jun 12th 2001, 10:15 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Try the word "None" in that space.

Rita
Old Jun 12th 2001, 11:37 am
Andy Platt

Don't worry about these forms - there are no trick questions, although sometimes it
would appear that way. Just put down the last address she had for more than a year -
this will probably be a duplicate of one of the addresses in the applicant's
residence for the past five years table.

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jun 12th 2001, 4:33 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Rete,

How do you figure that the woman has had no addresses outside the US, since she has never had one inside the US? She has to have lived somewhere, and indeed the poster tells us it was outside the US.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by Rete
Try the word "None" in that space.

Rita
Old Jun 12th 2001, 5:06 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Because I had a senior moment, Jeff. The eye saw outside and the mind read inside ;-(
Old Jun 12th 2001, 5:26 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Rete,

Thank goodness, you had me worried there for a moment!

Cheers, JEff

Originally posted by Rete
Because I had a senior moment, Jeff. The eye saw outside and the mind read inside ;-(