Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Friday fun - stupidest thing you've been asked since you've been here...

Friday fun - stupidest thing you've been asked since you've been here...

Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

ri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of light
Default Friday fun - stupidest thing you've been asked since you've been here...

Let's post the craziest things we've been asked....see who has the most unusual.

I think my best one.... "Do you speak English in England...."

Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:27 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friday fun - stupidest thing you've been asked since you've been here...

yank "Do you have bread in England"

me "Yes"

yank "What do you call it?"

me "Bread"
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:35 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Friday fun - stupidest thing you've been asked since you've been here...

"You wont cum in my mouth will you?".
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

keira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ri_mischief
Let's post the craziest things we've been asked....see who has the most unusual.

I think my best one.... "Do you speak English in England...."

I know a dumbass girl who asked that question too...
Her even dumbassier boyfriend replied " No they speak American!"
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:38 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rushman
Three posts and here we are….
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

keira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond reputekeira-2007 has a reputation beyond repute

RUSHMAN!!!
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

ri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hatfield1
Three posts and here we are….
Yep - there's always one....

Mind you I think the question he refers to is an international one

Plus it made me smile....
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:45 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by keira-2007
RUSHMAN!!!
No...she never said that.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

There's two actually ! ...... he beat me to it
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

No...she never said that.
Well .. she'd have choked if she'd tried... wouldn't she?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

The other one I get every year....

Yank "Are you going home for Thanksgiving?"
Me "No....it's not a holiday in England"
Yank "REALLY????" vvvvvvv surprised screech at end of word
Me (very patiently) "well....it's all about the pilgrims isn't it....they're the Brits that got away, why would we celebrate....."
Cue either blank looks or laughs depending on IQ

Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:48 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn’t say it wasn’t funny.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by keira-2007
Well .. she'd have choked if she'd tried... wouldn't she?
I dont want to boast but she's now the only woman in North America with stratchmarks on her face.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hatfield1
Didn’t say it wasn’t funny.
This thread is already making me laugh - that was the aim of starting it - there's 8" of snow on the ground and 5pm is WAY too long away
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

I dont want to boast but she's now the only woman in North America with stratchmarks on her face.
Can I have your phone number?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.