formula one

Old Mar 19th 2007, 12:00 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: formula one

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Should be really cheap after last year's balls up. Surprised they're even trying again.
eh

shirley that was 2005? IIRC last years actually went without any issues I believe though that this year will be its last (well there anyway) as they are already talking about modifying the infield circuit so they can run it in a reverse direction as supposedly MotoGP will be there in 2008
Old Mar 20th 2007, 2:50 am

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
Speedtv.com, also, check out Pinks. Great show!
Yea, Pinks is pretty crazy. I wonder if they show that in the UK yet? You get an interesting look at a certain type of Americans watching that show. I love it.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 3:36 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Should be really cheap after last year's balls up. Surprised they're even trying again.

last year was good, one of my mates got me vip pass so i spent most of the race watching it in the red bull hospitality place with various nascar drivers and DC's dad and a bunch of HOT models along for the day

I wanted to go to montreal this year with a canadian mate and out respective partners but we have so much going on this year, funds don;t really allow
Old Mar 20th 2007, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Scorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
i spent most of the race watching it in the red bull hospitality place
You lucky bastard. I was dangling over the start/finish line, sporting a brand new Juan Pablo Montoya cap. See what happens when I lend my support to something?