Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Filling forms online?

Filling forms online?

Old Dec 3rd 2001, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Richard1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my US girlfriend has just recived the 1st NOA and I am about to send of the forms to the embassey in London. I see you can fill out all the forms needed on Doc Steins site. Does the INS have any problems with this or do you have to write to the embassey and fill them out manually?

Anyone had any experiance of this at all? Doc Stein's site has more fillable forms than the embassey website too? How is this?

Thanks in advance.

Rich
Old Dec 3rd 2001, 1:00 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

The US Consulate does not have a problem with it. Just be sure that it is the correct forms and version that the US Consulate you will be using requires. Not all Consulate forms are exactly the same.

As for why more on a private site? Simply because it is a private site and someone scanned them in and made them available to you.

Rita