Fat Ass...

Old Aug 6th 2004, 7:49 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fat Ass...

About 3 weeks ago, wife and I was going through some pics of our summer vacation in Destin FL, I came across this pic of me bending over with what could be described as a "beer gut" hanging over one's shorts....it was one of those weird angle photographs, that really looked weird....(yeah right I hear you cry ).

Anyways I decided to up my exercise from working out 3 times a week, to running 30 mins every morning before work as well as my afternoon workouts and really sticking to a clean diet. so far so good, as the pants are getting looser.

Matey was walking around Bally's last night with this hand machine that tests body fat.......OMG, that can't be right I said it must be wrong.."yeah right" he said "everyone says that!".

I'm coming upto 31 in september, I was 195lbs with a 34" waist when I first came here, now its like swimming against the bloody tide....is this when it all goes to rat-shit and you just fall apart???
I mean what the F*** do I have to do, run a bloody marathon every morning :scared:
Old Aug 6th 2004, 7:53 pm
Thems the Vagaries

LuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond reputeLuTziE has a reputation beyond repute

you will hate me for saying this.......
i cannot gain weight, i eat what can best be described as junk, lots of choccie, chips, etc, never gained a lb, still a svelt 170lbs and 6 ft 2 tall
i look like someone draped a dead spider over a matchstick
Old Aug 6th 2004, 8:05 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

Got you beat 160lbs but only 6'1"
Old Aug 6th 2004, 8:15 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm 163. Before I moved here I was 135. I never thought I looked unhealthy, in fact neither did my familly and mates back in scotia. When I came here the wifes family comented that I was way too thin etc etc. I don't care about the weight gain really as I feel pretty healthy, it's the gut that pisses me off, never had it before I came here. Anyone got a remedy for that? Everyone suggest sit-ups...but they don't do sh** for me.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 8:22 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

My body is a temple.

narrow waist, broad shoulders, yes and athletic V shaped body me.

Last edited by manc1976; Aug 6th 2004 at 8:30 pm.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 8:34 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
My body is a temple.

narrow waist, broad shoulders, yes and athletic V shaped body me.
lol

you women think you have it rough....I mean I had hair up until a year or so ago....thats now transporting itself to arse,back, shoulders and ears...

Yet another thing the bloody sunshine is so bright here in Texas, if I leave the shades at home, I have to squint everywhere and that is now leaving signs of crows feet.....

Time to slit the wrists me thinks
Old Aug 6th 2004, 8:57 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
My body is a temple.

Um, what kind of temple. One of those massive square Greek number with columns all around it, or a pyramid?
Old Aug 6th 2004, 8:58 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fat Ass...

Originally posted by Yosser

I mean what the F*** do I have to do, run a bloody marathon every morning :scared:
No, just stop eating more than you need :lecture:

Sorrrreeeee!!! Boring answer but the simple truth.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 9:00 pm
Never right in the head!

Originally posted by The Don
No, just stop eating more than you need :lecture:

Sorrrreeeee!!! Boring answer but the simple truth.
Ok...ok....I'll stop eating the lettuce and just eat the water then!
Old Aug 6th 2004, 11:26 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok...ok....I'll stop eating the lettuce and just eat the water then!
I just read this thread, I though what a load of whining women moaning about the size of their arse's.

Then I realised that it was a load of men!!!! WTF!!!!

When did men start worrying about crap like that? I think maybe since you lot came to Yank land you started putting on weight, I think you also all became very vein too!

Give me 8 pints and kebab any day of the week followed by a weekend sat on the sofa watching TV.
Old Aug 7th 2004, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

About 3 weeks ago, wife and I was going through some pics of our summer vacation in Destin FL, I came across this pic of me bending over with what could be described as a "beer gut" hanging over one's shorts....it was one of those weird angle photographs, that really looked weird....(yeah right I hear you cry ).

Anyways I decided to up my exercise from working out 3 times a week, to running 30 mins every morning before work as well as my afternoon workouts and really sticking to a clean diet. so far so good, as the pants are getting looser.

Matey was walking around Bally's last night with this hand machine that tests body fat.......OMG, that can't be right I said it must be wrong.."yeah right" he said "everyone says that!".

I'm coming upto 31 in september, I was 195lbs with a 34" waist when I first came here, now its like swimming against the bloody tide....is this when it all goes to rat-shit and you just fall apart???
Move to Cali, you will lose the weight quick. Everyone here is into healthy eating and working out.
Old Aug 8th 2004, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant futureSteff has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Yosser

:
My husband sounds the same way. He was 169 pounds when he came over and now he is 210!! Now he looks skinny with a beer gut like one of those starving african children.Hehe, he will probably kill me now.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 7:28 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steff
My husband sounds the same way. He was 169 pounds when he came over and now he is 210!! Now he looks skinny with a beer gut like one of those starving african children.Hehe, he will probably kill me now.
I sit down for most of my day at work, and actually, I always have, but it never really seemed to matter, I kept on top of the weight without much in the way of excersize...since I got to the US though I keep getting people back home telling me that I've put on a lot of weight...

I'm not sure that 'a lot' is that accuarte but I know that I've gained a coupld of pounds...

American Diet?
American Food?
Lack of Proper English Beer?
Lack of excersize?
Getting older?

Probably all of the above...

I'll start to think about doing something about it when I hit 500lbs

Old Aug 9th 2004, 7:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lack of Proper English Beer?

I am putting that down to losing weight, 13st and a bit when I came over in March, now 165lbs, which I reckon is just under 12st.

Think it must be a regional thing, you see the odd over sized, but they are usually squeezing out of 'out of state' vehicles.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:42 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

try the South Beach Diet, sounds tough, but my bloke and I did it, and didn't give up the alcohol, just the bread, the potatoes, and pasta.

I was anti all that low carb stuff, but read the book and realised that this is not Atkins, and offers a pretty sensible diet alternative with stages to reintroduce fruit, veggies, and yes heaven forbid BREAD!

Never feel hungry, mind you the eggs take their toll.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.