Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Face of fear

The Face of fear

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 5:13 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Face of fear

Oh man this is good -->

When I'm not here I hang around B3ta.com where these photoshopped pics are posted.
Recommended.

Webbie.

(edit: changed image for the sensitive ones.)

Last edited by Webbie; Oct 24th 2003 at 9:04 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 11:26 pm
bc1
Just Joined

bc1 is an unknown quantity at this point

tell that to the people who died in the WTC you prat

Old Oct 24th 2003, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Lizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to all

Tell what to the people who died in the WTC?
Old Oct 24th 2003, 2:16 am
bc1
Just Joined

bc1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell what to the people who died in the WTC?
not sure if you're taking the piss or really didn't follow the original image.

George Bush - whatever faults he may have - is not face of evil in the world today.

As PC as it may be to pretend that we (the west) are evil and got what we deserved, this is simply wrong.

evil came to us on 9.11 and it will be answered

(thats the end of my ranting for the day
Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

edwords is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Face of fear

Originally posted by Webbie
Oh man this is good -->

When I'm not here I hang around B3ta.com where these photoshopped pics are posted.
Recommended.

Webbie.
Face of stupidity I accept. But terror? Not really. I lived in Queens, N.Y. as a child. Many of the local streets in the area have now been renamed after area people who died in the WTC blast. So, please, take that sick, leftist rubbish somewhere else.
Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:57 am
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

Originally posted by bc1
not sure if you're taking the piss or really didn't follow the original image.

George Bush - whatever faults he may have - is not face of evil in the world today.

As PC as it may be to pretend that we (the west) are evil and got what we deserved, this is simply wrong.

evil came to us on 9.11 and it will be answered

(thats the end of my ranting for the day
I agree he is not a terrorist thats a crock.

However he is a crappy president, a drunk driver, a cocaine sniffer, a corrupt businessman who screwed investors Enron style. He has ruined the US economy and run up the worst budget deficit ever in US history in order to give money back to rich people who dont need it. All the while the war on terror is being run badly more brave US troops die every day in Iraq to no great purpose i can see. The country is poorer, less popular in thw world and most importantly less safe than it was before he (didnt) get elected. The sooner he goes the better for the whole of America.

Hows that for a rant and i have even mentioned his enviromental or social record.

regards,

Duncan
Old Oct 24th 2003, 12:53 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

While we're on the subject of presidentials...

Read this:

"If we had gone to Baghdad and got rid of Saddam Hussein - assuming we could have found him - we'd have had to put a lot of forces in and run him to the ground some place. He would have not been easy to capture. Then you've got to put a new government in his place and then you're faced with the question
of what kind of government are you going to establish in Iraq? Is it going to be a Kurdish government or a Shia government or a Sunni government? How many forces are you going to leave there to keep it propped up, how many casualties are you going to take through the course of the operation?"

Secretary of Defense Richard Cheney, 1992

How’s that for a coming back to bite you in the ass moment.
Old Oct 24th 2003, 12:57 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by PrincessofWales
While we're on the subject of presidentials...

Read this:

"If we had gone to Baghdad and got rid of Saddam Hussein - assuming we could have found him - we'd have had to put a lot of forces in and run him to the ground some place. He would have not been easy to capture. Then you've got to put a new government in his place and then you're faced with the question
of what kind of government are you going to establish in Iraq? Is it going to be a Kurdish government or a Shia government or a Sunni government? How many forces are you going to leave there to keep it propped up, how many casualties are you going to take through the course of the operation?"

Secretary of Defense Richard Cheney, 1992

How’s that for a coming back to bite you in the ass moment.
This must have been before he developed that, er, "personal interest" in oil companies.

Last edited by Lion in Winter; Oct 24th 2003 at 12:59 pm.
Old Oct 24th 2003, 7:08 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the point of that picture is that Bush unfortunatley represents the face of 'The Western World' and yes it is an attack on him and the western world.

What frustrates me so much about this so called war on terrorism is that people remeber the people that die from America teh Uk or wherever but everyone forgets the thousands of Afgans and Iraqis that have died.
Old Oct 24th 2003, 7:14 pm
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats bullshit in a recent poll 80% of the worlds muslims agreed on a strike against the free thinking western world
Old Oct 24th 2003, 10:08 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats a pretty good survey if it manages to accurately convey the opinions of nearly 2 billion people.

I think that the survey may be bullshit!
Old Oct 25th 2003, 12:29 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mattbutt
Thats a pretty good survey if it manages to accurately convey the opinions of nearly 2 billion people.

I think that the survey may be bullshit!

Thank you.

Hey, let's survey the Christians on what they think about a strike on those 2 billion Muslims who apparently cannot think freely, like, say, George W (famous for his thinking), or Tony B. (famous for his independence of thought). You know, all those ones with the preaching programs on TV, and that convenient phone number to call and make a donation.