Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Experience Page Resubmit This Way

Experience Page Resubmit This Way

Old Jun 7th 2002, 1:07 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Experience Page Resubmit This Way

Hi everyone

For all that have tried to post your experiences on the kamya experience page and found it is not working, the webmaster is now aware there is a problem. She has asked that you email the information to her with the following information and she will paste it into the page. She hopes to have it up and running as it should be soon.

Names
Place of Interview
Type of Interview, i.e., AOS, I-130 at Consulate, K-1, I-751 filings and interviews if required and N-400 experiences.
Story

E-mail it to: [email protected]

Thanks so much

Rete