Reload this Page >

emmigrate to orlando

emmigrate to orlando

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

sweet4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default emmigrate to orlando

Hi can anyone help?
We want to move to Kissimmee Orlando like yesterday.
We went to a forum but they want £3,000 for the visas,does anyone know of a quicker way and cheaper?
my husband is a builder but wont want to do that over there,i am a housewife we would maybe like to open up a coffee shop but there is sooooooooo much competition.We have 4 kids oldest one is 19. We just dont know where to start. Many Thanks
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:41 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: emmigrate to orlando

Originally Posted by sweet4
Hi can anyone help?
We went to a forum but they want £3,000 for the visas,does anyone know of a quicker way and cheaper?
my husband is a builder but wont want to do that over there,i am a housewife we would maybe like to open up a coffee shop but there is sooooooooo much competition.We have 4 kids oldest one is 19. We just dont know where to start. Many Thanks
Sounds like a good price to me.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:01 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi can anyone help?
I'll do the visas for £2,500.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Hi can anyone help?
Let me break this to you gently.

YOU'VE GOT NO BLOODY CHANCE OF GOING TO THE USA TO LIVE WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!

Whoever told you they can get you a visa for £3000 is lying and likely to tell you you failed in your application and pocket your dosh.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

please read the wiki at the top of this page and see which visa you may qualify for...from what you've told us, none apply unfortunately.
No-one can promise to get you a visa..it must be a scam ..sorry, just being realistic
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:17 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
I'll do the visas for £2,500.
You should get automatic USC for that... I think you've assimilated.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:18 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

The visa for £3000 is a scam. Your money will be in Nigeria and you will be stuck in the UK. In addition, you'll probably get a 'denied visa application' on your record and you'll have trouble visiting the US even on the Visa Waiver Program I think.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Pulask...ork_in_the_USA

Start with the wiki above to find out what visas are available and proceed from there.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:22 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penguinsix
The visa for £3000 is a scam. Your money will be in Nigeria and you will be stuck in the UK. In addition, you'll probably get a 'denied visa application' on your record and you'll have trouble visiting the US even on the Visa Waiver Program I think.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Pulask...ork_in_the_USA

Start with the wiki above to find out what visas are available and proceed from there.
For an extra $5000, I can guarantee that they won't get a "denied visa application".

Absolutely guarantee it.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:56 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
For an extra $5000, I can guarantee that they won't get a "denied visa application".

Absolutely guarantee it.
ha - just wont submit anything then - i will do that for 4,999!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

LillyB will become famous soon enoughLillyB will become famous soon enough

Hi can anyone help?
Hi

My husband and I have been holidaying in Florida for over ten years and decided to make the move, I have been inside out and round all areas to get visas, basically it's very very hard and expensive, even if you want to take your own business, you need initial capital to set up and at least enough dollars to be able to live for 2 years in case your business doesn't take off. My husband is a plumber but as like you we would have been willing to do anything . I came on here and asked the very same thing, the long standing members will give you good advice and tell you to read the advice articles which are on this forum, they are very good and explain in detail. They come across as a bit know it all but they do, well mostly anyway, that's why they say it. I came on here very bolshy but their advice was true. Short of winning the lottery or being in a required trade, it's very difficult.
Only this week I was listening to an article about the employment in Florida which is now reaching just short of 9%, people are losing their homes, jobs etc; much the same as here, it's a lovely dream but the reality is save up for good holidays and enjoy.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

sweet4 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a company called EMMIGRATE NOW they have offered to get all our visas and also help us find work, they even advertise in their magazines the people they have helped so if there are any brits out their who this company has helped would you mind replying
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:20 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

This is a company called EMMIGRATE NOW they have offered to get all our visas and also help us find work, they even advertise in their magazines the people they have helped so if there are any brits out their who this company has helped would you mind replying
Well, that was very helpful of them.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It's a scam. They will take your money and tell you your application failed...or you will never hear from them again.

From the information you've given us there is zero chance of you being able to live and work here...sorry. Of course they will tell you otherwise...it's an easy way to make 3K.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Sweet4, I have done all this, in my desperation to live in Florida, listen to the people on here there is no magic way, magic compnay that will get you a visa, it's nigh on impossible, at the end of the day it's not going to happen, after 12 months of trying all ways and all advice from American attourneys as well, we do not qaulify for visa' and I think you will be in much the same boat, you have no outstanding jobs, contributions, etc; to make the USA unless you are a talented spotsman, athlete. rock star etc etc . you need to rethink like I did and resign yourself that it wont happen, on the other hand if you do then good luck to you all.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

I work for a very large Premiership Football club and have good contacts with Nike.....who as you know are big IN America, even with those contacts I cannot get job with them, I can apply for job no problem, they have offices in Miami, but they wont sponsor, unless I can do the job better that a USA citizen, which isn't fair to take jobs off the locals, we dont like it in UK, the foreign people coming to take our jobs do we, especially with the credit situation as it is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.