Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Emigrating for US Army

Emigrating for US Army

Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:40 pm
Just Joined

Fairy is an unknown quantity at this point

Young- yes, stupid- yes, mature- no...well actually she doesnt, see, im meant to be in bed by 6pm, thats when it gets dark, so im being naughty and she might smack me if she finds out. Please carry on sucking my stinky brown eye Effi, your damn good at it.

Aaron
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Fairy
Young- yes, stupid- yes, mature- no...well actually she doesnt, see, im meant to be in bed by 6pm, thats when it gets dark, so im being naughty and she might smack me if she finds out. Please carry on sucking my stinky brown eye Effi, your damn good at it.

Aaron
Thanks for the compliment sweetie, one does ones best. Now lights out and go to sleep.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:55 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Fairy, I can't decide yet whether your a troll or just a general ****wit.

just my tupenneth.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

Sweet, a troll. Man trolls rule. First thing id do if i met you, seeing as im a troll n all...id rip your head off, shove it up your ass, then eat you. After that id eat Effi. I bet you taste nicer than Effi though, because you called me a ****wit. Thats pretty cool, but wankstain is by far better. Effi- your the best example of stupid on a stick that ive ever seen.

Aaron
Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you've pretty much screwed up any chance of getting a serious response to your questions now, with your idiotic baiting over the last 4 pages of this thread. Well done, even Patrick hasnt pissed this many people off in such a short time frame!
Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:18 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

i met you, seeing as im a troll n all...id rip your head off, shove it up your ass, then eat you.
shut the **** up you mockney yank wannabe,

joining the army to emigrate indeed.

grow up son.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:24 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Well, you've pretty much screwed up any chance of getting a serious response to your questions now, with your idiotic baiting over the last 4 pages of this thread. Well done, even Patrick hasnt pissed this many people off in such a short time frame!
Have a memory Pimpbot, he is just a kid, probably 16/17 seen the big tough soldiers on the TV and thinks he can emulate them, unlkely to have ever held or used a gun..its all a bit glamorous at that age..too much TV and films have a influence on testarone loaded youths..
Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

Your just embarrased that your heads so far up your ass, i wouldnt have to rip it off. That or you've been attacked by a badass troll before. Son...are you trying to make yourself feel bad by reminding everyone of the fact that you'll be dead soon, and i wont, old man? What the **** is a 'mockney'? Do you mean Cockney? Aw damn i hate people. Well Pimpbot, read over the first page or two and you'll see that i wasnt getting serious/helpful responses anyway, and i didnt even need to bait people to get criticize. Hehe, well, Patrick isnt me...or is he?

Aaron
Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Sweet, a troll. Man trolls rule. First thing id do if i met you, seeing as im a troll n all...id rip your head off, shove it up your ass, then eat you. After that id eat Effi. I bet you taste nicer than Effi though, because you called me a ****wit. Thats pretty cool, but wankstain is by far better. Effi- your the best example of stupid on a stick that ive ever seen.

Aaron
Tee, Hee, you are over there, and I am over here where you wanna be. Aint life grand. Keep out the fairy riffraff I say.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Your just embarrased that your heads so far up your ass, i wouldnt have to rip it off. That or you've been attacked by a badass troll before. Son...are you trying to make yourself feel bad by reminding everyone of the fact that you'll be dead soon, and i wont, old man? What the **** is a 'mockney'? Do you mean Cockney? Aw damn i hate people. Well Pimpbot, read over the first page or two and you'll see that i wasnt getting serious/helpful responses anyway, and i didnt even need to bait people to get criticize. Hehe, well, Patrick isnt me...or is he?

Aaron
You weren't getting serious help cause you asked a dumbass question. Try acting a bit more mature and you may get some help from the people on this board. Most of the people on this board have been thru all sorts of things to get here, and they all know something about the process. So get your head out of your ass and grow up.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

TumbledownAsh is an unknown quantity at this point

Aaron,
If you're serious about the Armed Forces, then it may be an idea to get an experience of military life over here, as if you've no military grounding (which I'm not saying you don't have) you'll find 'boot-camp' a big shock.
Perhaps an idea to take a short service commission?, your 3 years will fly by, and as an Officer, you'll be on a different level skills wise (one would hope).

Alternatively, sign up for 3 years with your local TA mob, it will stand you in good stead. Even if you don't see out your 3 years, it will prepare you for what you seem to have your heart set on in the United States.

Just my thoughts,

Ash.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 11:27 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by TumbledownAsh

Perhaps an idea to take a short service commission?, your 3 years will fly by, and as an Officer, you'll be on a different level skills wise (one would hope).
Do you really think he sounds like officer material? I think not.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

TumbledownAsh is an unknown quantity at this point

Well young Aaron never knows his luck, sadly armies have good officers as well as bad ones, perhaps he can exploit a niche?!

The Cavalry is a good place for young upstarts etc. Aaron, practise saying "rah rah rah, we're off to smash the oiks." ;o)

Seriously though, if you want it badly enough, at least put some thought/prep time in before hand, no basic training is nice! It would not be fun to fly home early with egg on your face, and no green card!
Old Oct 14th 2003, 12:16 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the very unwelcome return of RayinPa ?
Old Oct 14th 2003, 1:37 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pimpbot

Is that a compliment! I don't bait people, I piss people off because I tell the truth and give the answer they don't really want to hear! And at least I am consistant (1400 posts of it)

Patrick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.