dv lottery

Old May 25th 2009, 8:26 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dv lottery

Originally Posted by rags
hi i know you keep saying there no way in i know of two married brit couples with no trade and they have lived and worked in the usa for three years now.i would asked them but have lost touch with them thats why i came on here hoping for some info.
And you got it. You seem to think that you have some entitlement to move to the US. The fact is: For many people there is no legal way in.
Old May 25th 2009, 8:26 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

hi i know you keep saying there no way in i know of two married brit couples with no trade and they have lived and worked in the usa for three years now.i would asked them but have lost touch with them thats why i came on here hoping for some info.
Maybe one of the people you knew was born in Ireland and won the DV lottery?

But we also have our fair share of illegal/undocumented immigrants. And, contrary to popular perceptions, they are not all Hispanic...

It still is not clear to me what you are actually hoping to gain by moving to the US!
Old May 25th 2009, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

rags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nice

Originally Posted by Elvira
Maybe one of the people you knew was born in Ireland and won the DV lottery?

But we also have our fair share of illegal/undocumented immigrants. And, contrary to popular perceptions, they are not all Hispanic...

It still is not clear to me what you are actually hoping to gain by moving to the US!
why did you make the move?
Old May 25th 2009, 8:35 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

why did you make the move?
Purely temporary (10-15 years), due to my husband taking a position at a US university. We are in very a privileged position compared to most people working and living in the US. Whilst I have enjoyed some of my time here, I am longing for the day when we can return to London.
Old May 25th 2009, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

rags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nicerags is just really nice

Originally Posted by Elvira
Purely temporary (10-15 years), due to my husband taking a position at a US university. We are in very a privileged position compared to most people working and living in the US. Whilst I have enjoyed some of my time here, I am longing for the day when we can return to London.
everyone as a dream.
Old May 25th 2009, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute

i could get a much better house and car cheaper than in the uk and not get tax so high as over here.
as was in the news we are paying for all the mps house and every thing else.
Well that is just a fabulous reason for wanting to move to another continent. Do you want to move to the US or Canada? You seem to be a bit..undecided or perhaps unclear.
Old May 25th 2009, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SarahG1976
Well that is just a fabulous reason for wanting to move to another continent. Do you want to move to the US or Canada? You seem to be a bit..undecided or perhaps unclear.
really i want to go to the us more than canada.
Old May 25th 2009, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a good day for trolls around this joint.
Homebody

But..............BUT....................BUT...........

WHY
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Out of interest, why? Where have you visited in both countries? I'm just intrigued because we chose Canada over the US and I'd love to know your reasons for doing the opposite.

In any event, I think the choice is out of your hands because of the visa situation!
Old May 25th 2009, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute

Well, unfortunately the US is one of, if not the most difficult countries to legally move to and obtain work authorisation. it has taken years for me to be back in the position where I am this close to moving back to the US.

Honestly I think the only way you will be able to legally move to US is if you marry a USC! Sorry, but that is what I think.
Old May 25th 2009, 9:30 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

probably knows some pikey working the dodge in beantown or some other similar city where someone comes over on a holiday, works on teh dodge until they get kicked out....
Old May 25th 2009, 9:44 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yorkieuk
British citizens are not eligible for it. I think it goes on the country of birth, thus, if you were born in England you are not eligible.
British citizens are eligible if they were born in Northern Ireland
Old May 25th 2009, 9:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
British citizens are eligible if they were born in Northern Ireland
I had something in my mouth last night that made me think of you.
Old May 25th 2009, 9:51 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I had something in my mouth last night that made me think of you.
Bratwurst for dinner again ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.