Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >



Old Jan 22nd 2002, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 65
fat is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a DS-156 that needs to be stamped by the bank...no problem.However it states to get the form stamped in the "blank space in the upper right hand corner of the page 1"
Well there just seems nowhere obvious for this...they would either need to stamp over the smallprint on the top right about time burden etc or in the blank space lower down under refusal reviewed by...
Any advice appreciated.
fat is offline  
Old Jan 22nd 2002, 10:01 pm
Alvena Ferreira
Posts: n/a

fat wrote:
Take it to the bank. If they do this often,they WILL know WHERE to stamp it
properly. Alvena
Doc Steen Site: http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm
I am not a lawyer and this is not immigration advice. This is my personal opinion,
posted for the purpose of discussion only. Locate an immigration attorney in your
area at: http://www.aila.org

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.