Dr Shipman

Old Sep 25th 2004, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Dr Shipman

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040925/140/f3azc.html

kinda ironic if true.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 1:19 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dr Shipman

I hate it when serial killers take the easy way out like that.

Have to say though, I don't follow the news from home too much anymore and didn't even know he was dead.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

at least hes not costing the taxpayers money now .... and its not like he'll be missed evil man !
Old Sep 25th 2004, 1:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jan_michigan
at least hes not costing the taxpayers money now .... and its not like he'll be missed evil man !
Aye, that's true...but while he was inside, he was providing "medical help"....well that was the story sometime back, until it got out....though don't know if anyone would trust him
Old Sep 26th 2004, 12:01 am
Can't Wait To Get There

pedro66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, that's true...but while he was inside, he was providing "medical help"....well that was the story sometime back, until it got out....though don't know if anyone would trust him
They are making a movie of his life, Going to have Robert DeNero as him so the rumour goes. I beleive the movie is to be called "The Old Dear Hunter"
Old Sep 26th 2004, 12:50 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh so now you can be a murdering bastard get what's coming to you and your family gets compensated for it? i hope the courts throw them out - what about the poor victims and their families!!
Old Sep 26th 2004, 3:37 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
Ohhh so now you can be a murdering bastard get what's coming to you and your family gets compensated for it? i hope the courts throw them out - what about the poor victims and their families!!
I have to say that if what he did, in taking life, was wrong then surely to take his life would be wrong? C'mon we can't have people running around playing executioner.

Not that I believe the story, just my opinion.
Old Sep 26th 2004, 5:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be interesting to see how they could calculate a sum, none of the usual headings would apply.

Might even come up with a minus number.

Good riddance however it occurred.
Old Sep 26th 2004, 5:07 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
I have to say that if what he did, in taking life, was wrong then surely to take his life would be wrong? C'mon we can't have people running around playing executioner.

Yeah, it's still wrong...but then again, probably slightly less wrong it being him, like the yorkshire ripper etc...
Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:19 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...229902,00.html

Autopsy doc cleared....
Old Sep 29th 2004, 6:59 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride

I'm not saying taking his life was not wrong I'm saying his family shouldn't get any money for it!! I hope they get kicked out of the courts!
Old Sep 29th 2004, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot say that I knew he was dead either!!! Real loss to the medical proffession!!! I fail to see why the Uk taxpayers should foot the bill to keep him in prison anyway, he did not "deserve" to be alive!! I believe that if you take life then you realize that you could be "paying" with your own. Its not like there was any doubt over his "guilt" and as others have said why should the family make "blood money" over his death even if it was "suspicious". All that would do would make money for the lawyers and open the flood gates for the string of copycat cases. I feel soryy that they have lost a family member but look at all the family members who he "touched" by his actions, lets not forget any of there grief (and when all is said and done they trusted him etc).