Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Dirty Sanchez Friday 11th March

Dirty Sanchez Friday 11th March

Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:27 pm
Accepted Everywhere

SeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant future
Default Re: Dirty Sanchez Friday 11th March

Originally Posted by robskatie
Sent you some karma cos I like your avatar!!
Thank you, much appreciated. I think that's the first karma I've received. However, not knowing exactly what it is, then I can't categorically rule out that I've not 'had it' before. That said, it's greatly and warmly received
Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:28 pm
Accepted Everywhere

SeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by robskatie
Sent you some karma cos I like your avatar!!
Thank you, much appreciated. I think that's the first karma I've received. However, not knowing exactly what it is, then I can't categorically rule out that I've not 'had it' before . That said, it's greatly and warmly received
Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:30 pm
Accepted Everywhere

Whoops I appear to have posted the same message twice. Damn this fat fingered syndrome . I don't suppose that's worth any more Karma is it ?
Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

karma's the blue boxes under the stars....can find out who sent what by reading the messages at the bottom of your profile, if people sign it
Old Feb 26th 2005, 10:45 pm
Accepted Everywhere

Originally Posted by Bob
karma's the blue boxes under the stars....can find out who sent what by reading the messages at the bottom of your profile, if people sign it
Thanks Bob. I have read that before, but never really paid any attention to it. If memory serves, it can be used as a measure of how good peoples responses are, is that correct? 14,277 post's......Jesus (pardon my french) that's a lot of post's. I also see that you have a lot of them wee blue boxes. I think that maybe I should listen to you in the future.

Last edited by SeveredNeurons; Feb 26th 2005 at 10:46 pm. Reason: incorrect information
Old Feb 26th 2005, 11:16 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SeveredNeurons
Thanks Bob. I have read that before, but never really paid any attention to it. If memory serves, it can be used as a measure of how good peoples responses are, is that correct? ....
pretty much spot on...though it's not strictly used for just "good" posts
As for me, i get bonus karma points as i'm a mod...so wouldn't take that to mean to much, and the post count, I never notice until people bring it up, because it scares me *lol*
Old Feb 27th 2005, 3:26 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
I feel very very very old
Nah.... you're a youngun .... too young for me (I'm 37).

Unless.....

Nah..... more like for me after that!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:32 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Nah.... you're a youngun .... too young for me (I'm 37).

Unless.....

Nah..... more like for me after that!
37 in 29 mins,,, and v drunk !
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:26 am
Accepted Everywhere

Ok, now I understand what the little blue boxes are and how you 'earn' them, but what are the little stars above the blue boxes? What are they an indicator of and how are they 'earned'? Sorry if this has been explained a miliion times before, but for me.....
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:45 am
Accepted Everywhere

Originally Posted by SeveredNeurons
14,277 post's......that's a lot of post's.
"I think you mean posts not post's". I'd just like to thank the person for highlighting my horrible and embarrassing grammatical error.....oops. I promise it won't happen again. Well, I'll try. I have a sneaking suspicion it was you Bob. See, I told you I'd listen to you.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:55 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

37 in 29 mins,,, and v drunk !
Is that a chatup line?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:58 pm
Account Closed

Is that a chatup line?
er no
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:07 pm
Lapine Member

er no
ooooookkkkkkaaaay.

Well happy birthday then.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

ooooookkkkkkaaaay.

Well happy birthday then.

I m actaully one of those poor bastards that has a bday on 29th Feb so I decided to start it today and run through to 1st March
Old Feb 27th 2005, 11:14 pm
Lapine Member

Well.... if you celebrate like that the three non-leap years, you come out ahead!

My birthday is in summer so I'm not used to celebrating it -- the other kids were on holiday so not much point in having a party on the day.

I just find any excuse to celebrate whenever I feel like it!