Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Desperately Seeking Sarah

Desperately Seeking Sarah

Old Feb 1st 2006, 7:53 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Desperately Seeking Sarah

Anybody seen SarahUK around? I just moved back to Pennsylvania and would like to see her again, but the number I had for her isn't working anymore.

Thanks a bunch, Tami
Old Feb 1st 2006, 7:59 pm

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperately Seeking Sarah

Originally Posted by Tami2
Anybody seen SarahUK around? I just moved back to Pennsylvania and would like to see her again, but the number I had for her isn't working anymore.

Thanks a bunch, Tami
She's still around...she just had her user name changed to drop the UK bit:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=17313
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:13 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a bunch, Tami
Hi Tami

She started a new job and she's not on as much. A PM would be your best bet.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 9:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66

She started a new job and she's not on as much. A PM would be your best bet.
another new job, or the one from before x-mas?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:45 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi All,
Thanks for the info. I sent her an email, so hopefully I'll hear from her soon. So bizzaar that we live in the same tiny town in Pennsylvania.

So, Les, how's tricks? Are you still corrupting all the men in BE? How did Balushi reincarnate as CasaNova and get by with it? Is Syllk still a sexy beast? Fill me in on everything I've missed while on my extended stay in HELL, better known as DUBAI!

Thanks again, Tami
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:09 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,
Thanks for the info. I sent her an email, so hopefully I'll hear from her soon. So bizzaar that we live in the same tiny town in Pennsylvania.

How did Balushi reincarnate as CasaNova and get by with it?
you guys far from Allen Town? Because we will be heading up there sometime later in the year...college reunion for the missus, so i could be well bored

And Casanova, well he's been allowed to stay as long as he sticks to the ME section only, and he don't cause a fuss...so when you get back from dxb?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 11:02 am
Yes, Master...

Hi Bob,

Actually, we're a couple hours west of Allentown, but I'm sure you could find us if you had a map. We live near the main campus of Penn State University.

The kids and I got back from Dubai about 10 days ago and are finally almost settled back into the house, now the shipment should arrive soon and completely mess everything up again. Needless to say we hated it over there and couldn't wait to get back home. The kids are happy and smiling again and life is good, but COLD!

I was just wondering about B/CN because he tends to be so radical and volatile, but that's up to you boys in the mod hats who get paid millions to keep us in check!

Give a shout if you get up this way!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:16 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
another new job, or the one from before x-mas?
The same one.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:27 pm
WTF?

Hi All,

So, Les, how's tricks? Are you still corrupting all the men in BE? How did Balushi reincarnate as CasaNova and get by with it? Is Syllk still a sexy beast? Fill me in on everything I've missed while on my extended stay in HELL, better known as DUBAI!

Thanks again, Tami

Good.
Yes.
No idea but he's not allowed out of the ME forum.
GOD yes.

That about sums it up.

<just kidding>

Good to see you, hon.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:28 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Bob
you guys far from Allen Town? Because we will be heading up there sometime later in the year...college reunion for the missus, so i could be well bored

And Casanova, well he's been allowed to stay as long as he sticks to the ME section only, and he don't cause a fuss...so when you get back from dxb?
A fuss?!?!! He's just declared a bleeding jihad!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:04 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Leslie66
A fuss?!?!! He's just declared a bleeding jihad!!!
oh my...hmmm...sounds like I might have some catching up to do *l*