Dads Day

Old Jun 15th 2008, 1:01 am
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dads Day

Same as USA....its Dads Day tomorrow

....crap....better get some sort of e-card going now and make a phone call tomorrow!

If I have this wrong....stop me!

If I have his right...don't forget Dad.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dads Day

Originally Posted by SagenOnion
Same as USA....its Dads Day tomorrow

....crap....better get some sort of e-card going now and make a phone call tomorrow!

If I have this wrong....stop me!

If I have his right...don't forget Dad.
It is Dad's day tomorrow.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

We got Daddy a card but I ain't pushing the boat out here, he did not remember Mother's day And I cant be asked for my Dad back home
Old Jun 15th 2008, 1:39 pm
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
We got Daddy a card but I ain't pushing the boat out here, he did not remember Mother's day And I cant be asked for my Dad back home
Na-na-na-na-na!

Go spoil him right now, you selfish old bat!
Ask him to change a light bulb then do something he'll never forget.
Then you'll get remembered next Mother's Day alright.

We Dads only get one poxy day a year.
It's Mother's and kids' days the other 364.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Xebedee
Na-na-na-na-na!

Go spoil him right now, you selfish old bat!
Ask him to change a light bulb then do something he'll never forget.
Then you'll get remembered next Mother's Day alright.

We Dads only get one poxy day a year.
It's Mother's and kids' days the other 364.
spoil him he gets one of those on a regular basis
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:11 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter sent me a cute ecard
Her message was - I hope the power tools and gas grill I bought for you arrived (THAT part was a joke!!)
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:56 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

It started off kind of sour with the dishwasher spewing water out of somewhere all over the floor which figures because the air conditioning is already broken and the weed trimmer decided to develop some kind of problem earlier last week. Things had been running good for a while and I guess we started thinking that we were gaining ground. Now it seems like everything is falling apart at once. Wife started leaking at the eyes and I told her not to worry about it, it was only money, and only if I can't fix it.

After that, it was a fun day. My Parents and Brother came up and we grilled some hamburgers and corn for lunch. After they left we went over to our friend's place because it was his first Father's day and they just moved into a new house on a lake and the fish were biting. The kids swam and we fished. We were also celebrating my daughter's birthday so she was in a rare good mood. My kids and Wife got me a new pillow, two pairs of shorts that are made as shorts from the start, (most of my shorts are long pants that my wife cut off for me when the cuffs/knees got worn) a pair of jeans, and two more pairs of ready made shorts that are "water resistant". My wife thought I could use them for swimming or canoeing but I told her since they are water resistant if I got in a pool wearing them that the water would part around me like Moses and the Red Sea and I wouldn't get to swim much. My Daughter made me a deer out of twigs and clay and two "stick on" googly eyes, one of which had fallen off so it only has one eye. She felt bad about that but I told her I had seen a deer once that only had one eye and I think she felt better. My Son gave me a poster he made for Summer school about the life of Teddy Roosevelt, my favorite President.I tacked the deer and the poster up on the wall by my bed. I wore a pair of the nice shorts yesterday but got them dirty when I went fishing which aggravated my Wife, and I'm returning the pillow because it's not hard enough. I like a pillow like a sack of concrete.

It was a good day.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 2:30 am
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

All I can say (apart from Hello everyone, I know I've been outta here for ages) is.... On Father's day (and mother's day for that matter) - thank god for the webcam and internet - otherwise I'd have to remember to buy a card and mailk it weeks in advance ! hurrraaahhh for technology saving the day !