Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

CSC Approval - Yahoo

CSC Approval - Yahoo

Old May 4th 2001, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

pjane1954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good afternoon!
After much whining and getting fed up, I had my fiance reserve me a seat on a flight back to see him in the UK the middle of May.
But, before finalizing this trip, I decided to check the CSC phone line ONE MORE TIME to see if our 129-F Fiance Visa petition was approved.
It was! What a shock!
It's after midnight for him and I woke him up to tell him its' OUR turn to do the happy skippy dance.
Next stop: London for the Interview. We were able to get a provisional file opened in advance of the approval.
I'm so happy!
Thanks for the support in this Newsgroup, I couldn't have remained as calm as I did without it.
I will be update the timeline website with our approval date! :-)

Old May 4th 2001, 11:58 pm
Laura

Congratulations! I, too, am making plans to go see my fiance in the UK in late May.
Maybe I'll have the same luck! Or not, since I'm using TSC. Congrats again!

Laura

Old May 5th 2001, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

pjane1954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, very much, Laura!
I hope you have a great trip back to the UK. I hear all the lambs are out now and the weather is prety nice!
I'll tell you, I would not have survived this far (and I know we still have a lot of roads to travel..) without poring over all the advice on Jonathan and Alveena's websites over and over again, and laughing at Grinch's witticisms, and reading Matt Udall's offerings. I feel like I "know" them all yet I don't. I feel such a relief, even though this is just a small step of many more to come. Sending my best wishes to you and all other K-1'ers. San Diego is a much sunnier place now!
Old May 5th 2001, 5:22 am
raebear

Penny, congrats!! The good ol' CSC comes through again (well, reasonably well!!).
Really pleased to hear your news. - Rae

pjane1954 wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >