Reload this Page >

The countdown is on.......

The countdown is on.......

Old Oct 8th 2010, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

funkybubbles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The countdown is on.......

In approx 6 weeks we will be moving to Pleasanton CA
Hubby will start his new job(US time), and being in CA will be so much better for him and us
Anyone else living in Pleasanton??
Old Oct 8th 2010, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nice
Default Re: The countdown is on.......

good luck with the move

Im not in Pleasanton, Im over the bay on the Peninsula (Burlingame), but I have been to Pleasanton a few times and it seems a nice area
Old Oct 9th 2010, 2:26 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahlou145
good luck with the move

Im not in Pleasanton, Im over the bay on the Peninsula (Burlingame), but I have been to Pleasanton a few times and it seems a nice area
How are you getting on Sarah? we move from Los Angeles to the Palo Alto area in a couple of weeks, not sure exactly where yet, house hunting next weekend.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nice

Originally Posted by N1cky
How are you getting on Sarah? we move from Los Angeles to the Palo Alto area in a couple of weeks, not sure exactly where yet, house hunting next weekend.
Hey, things are going great, cant believe we have been here a whole year next month, the year has flown by!!
Palo Alto is a lovely area, been down there a few times recently, its only 30 min drive from me if i have a clear run on the freeway. I have a friend in Mountain View, although she is moving to Santa Clara in a few weeks, Ive not ventured that far south yet though.
Good luck with the move and the house hunting, when you get here feel free to get in touch to meet up for a beer
Old Oct 9th 2010, 5:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Here are a few links of people that have moved to the Pleasanton area.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676199

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=647479

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=663303
Old Oct 9th 2010, 5:59 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by funkybubbles
In approx 6 weeks we will be moving to Pleasanton CA
Hubby will start his new job(US time), and being in CA will be so much better for him and us
Anyone else living in Pleasanton??
Sorry funkybubbles, didn't mean to hijack. Good luck with the move, although we won't be in Pleasanton we won't be too far away.

Hey, things are going great, cant believe we have been here a whole year next month, the year has flown by!!
Palo Alto is a lovely area, been down there a few times recently, its only 30 min drive from me if i have a clear run on the freeway. I have a friend in Mountain View, although she is moving to Santa Clara in a few weeks, Ive not ventured that far south yet though.
Good luck with the move and the house hunting, when you get here feel free to get in touch to meet up for a beer
Wow, can't believe you have been here a year, its easy to lose track of time on here I guess.

I'll definately drop you a line when we are sorted out to meet up for that beer
Old Oct 10th 2010, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

good luck with the move

We loed it there when we went to "check it out"
Old Oct 10th 2010, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Thank you Michael
Old Oct 10th 2010, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by N1cky
Sorry funkybubbles, didn't mean to hijack. Good luck with the move, although we won't be in Pleasanton we won't be too far away.

Wow, can't believe you have been here a year, its easy to lose track of time on here I guess.

I'll definately drop you a line when we are sorted out to meet up for that beer
Hahaha no worries, and thank you