Coffee

Old Feb 8th 2007, 7:19 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coffee

Originally Posted by neil
Probably ended up on the floor after the first time he said "Joyceee where's my bleedin coffee".... Alzheimers is a terrible thing.
Just good training !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 7:32 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I find it so easy .... I just lay on the floor reading my paper and shouting
"Joyceee where's my bleedin coffee".... easy
Originally Posted by britvic
On the floor whys that then Ray ? something to do with your back.
Originally Posted by neil
Probably ended up on the floor after the first time he said "Joyceee where's my bleedin coffee".... Alzheimers is a terrible thing.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:15 am
Just Joined

NCBrit is just really niceNCBrit is just really niceNCBrit is just really niceNCBrit is just really niceNCBrit is just really niceNCBrit is just really niceNCBrit is just really niceNCBrit is just really nice

I understand the feeling re' coffee shops. What we have to remember is that many people here are already on "fast forward" by the time they get to the coffee shop first thing in the morning and are in and out in 30 seconds (as the actress said to the bishop.) Simply take your time, study the board as you get closer to the counter and refuse to be intimidated by the impatients either behind the counter or behind you. You can easily Google the different coffee terminologies and viola, you're an expert.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:06 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

I just order a small latte. Don't mind what milk.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:04 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

I once read/saw/heard that you can tell how much of an asshole someone is by the complexity of the starbucks order

Tall capucino = ok
Tall Capucino decaf half low fat half soy with hazelnut syrup = Asshole
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:08 pm

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dan_alford
I once read/saw/heard that you can tell how much of an asshole someone is by the complexity of the starbucks order

Tall capucino = ok
Tall Capucino decaf half low fat half soy with hazelnut syrup = Asshole
I'm in the middle then, what does that make me
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:09 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
I'm in the middle then, what does that make me
Dunno, whats your usual order ?

I also found the original blog post

New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the asshole. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge asshole.

http://bobsutton.typepad.com/my_webl...asshole_m.html

Last edited by dan_alford; Feb 9th 2007 at 8:13 pm.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:15 pm

Dunno, whats your usual order ?

I also found the original blog post

New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the asshole. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge asshole.

http://bobsutton.typepad.com/my_webl...asshole_m.html
a tall skinny wet cappuccino with 2 splenda and chocolate on top ( I don't know what the last part is in coffee lingo though!)
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:18 pm
Slight chance of Showers

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
a tall skinny wet cappuccino with 2 splenda and chocolate on top ( I don't know what the last part is in coffee lingo though!)

You only have 3 "deviances": Skinny, Wet , Chocolate. And you don't have any double deviances ( e.g. half-skinny, half-soy) So I guess you can be a bit of an asshole on the rare occasion but are generally a very nice person
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:22 pm

You only have 3 "deviances": Skinny, Wet , Chocolate. And you don't have any double deviances ( e.g. half-skinny, half-soy) So I guess you can be a bit of an asshole on the rare occasion but are generally a very nice person
that sums me up quite well, I think!