Cockney ATM

Old Nov 28th 2010, 4:21 pm
Irritant

merz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud of
Default Cockney ATM

Not a hoax. Walthamstow High St on Friday.
Daughter and I stopped to take out some 'sausage and mash'. There were 4 other screens with equally funny options but only managed to take pics of these...absolutely made my day.

I thought they were having a bubble.
Attached Thumbnails Cockney ATM-cahpoint.jpg   Cockney ATM-cashpoint2.jpg   Cockney ATM-cashpoint3.jpg  
Old Nov 28th 2010, 4:23 pm
Irritant

merz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud ofmerz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cockney ATM

Last screen said somthing like Tom Hanks.

I had to google most of it
Old Nov 28th 2010, 4:27 pm

avanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond reputeavanutria has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious.

I'm pleased to see that my 3.5 years of working in an office with a Cockney taught me something - I was able to understand all of them!
Old Nov 28th 2010, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

They don't have the option for a pony

A friend of mine from Walthamstow sent an announcement for his baby born at the Cockernee Orspital Innit, I looked at it for a while trying to work out which hospital it was.
Old Nov 28th 2010, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

katybluewater is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant - have emailed this to all my friends!
Old Nov 28th 2010, 11:57 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nickburcher.com/2009/08/c...ne-photos.html

The other screens....that's awesome!
Old Dec 1st 2010, 6:58 pm
Irritant

Originally Posted by Bob
http://www.nickburcher.com/2009/08/c...ne-photos.html

The other screens....that's awesome!
Thanks Bob.. apparently I was shouting loudly "quick! Take a picture nobody or will believe this!"

And Sally I know that orspital very well
Old Dec 1st 2010, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

GlastoEls is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by merz
Thanks Bob.. apparently I was shouting loudly "quick! Take a picture nobody or will believe this!"

And Sally I know that orspital very well
Absolute genius!