Civics test

Old Jul 23rd 2013, 12:40 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Civics test

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Yeah, my questions were read from a ratty photocopy that looked like it had been used for years. The questions were among the easier and more obvious ones.
And they do not have to asked in sequence. If they find that you are having a difficult time of it, they will ask the easier of the questions on the list. Is there any way that either you or sir know that there ONLY 10 questions on that list. My husband claims it was a full sheet of questions.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 12:59 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
And they do not have to asked in sequence. If they find that you are having a difficult time of it, they will ask the easier of the questions on the list. Is there any way that either you or sir know that there ONLY 10 questions on that list. My husband claims it was a full sheet of questions.
There were definitely only ten questions on the sheet when I naturalized in 2007. He asked the first seven questions, which I got correct, then he checked the remaining three questions (without asking them) and added the page to the pile of forms and papers for my file.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 1:58 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Your local library will also probably be able to help you with finding the CD. If they don't have it themselves, they can usually order it from another library.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 10:24 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
The office where I am counsel sent me to the two natz interviews of one client -- and the computer generated one sheet with ten questions on it each time.

p.s. The reason we filed twice was that the I-551 "resident since" date was off by 38 days! So, the first N-400 was premature. CIS refunded the money although it took time.

So the guy had a dress rehearsal.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 10:53 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

When I did my test the person did something on her compter to get the questions, and then printed them off. There was 10.

She then laid the sheet down in front of her. The questions had the approved answers printed underneath them, which I could read upside down. Not that I needed to.