Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Carrying Foods Back from Blighty

Carrying Foods Back from Blighty

Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:32 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Ray,

I realize you have no soul. However, just because a cow, or a squirrel, or a rodent, or a day old chick, loses their temper, that is absolutely no reason to slaughter them. State imposed anger management classes should suffice. Haven't you ever been upset or angry? Did anybody slaughter you? As far as constipated, I certainly don't think the death penalty applies there either. Honestly, constipation is enough punishment in and of itself, wouldn't you think? Even though I could understand being so constipated that you wished somebody would kill you just to put you out of your misery.

Originally posted by ray6
Will somebody else explain to this loony Texan women that Mad cow...does not mean they are upset, pissed off, fed up, constipated on anything else..
Oh god !! my head hurts today..
Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:36 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
They are still miffed about that whole throwing the tea in the harbor incident a couple centuries ago.
We are?
you know I never learned anything about 1776 at school, and quite frankly, couldn't give a ****.

So they are sending their angry cows over here.
For a country that produced Anne Coulter, I say you're doing a great job at producing your own angry cows.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:43 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976

For a country that produced Anne Coulter, I say you're doing a great job at producing your own angry cows.

We didn't just produce Ann Coulter. She is a spore that was scraped off Rush Limbaugh's ass and cultivated in a test tube to be released upon the arrival of George W. Bush in the White House.

Last edited by Leslie; Jan 13th 2004 at 2:45 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:49 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry us Floridians lead quiet lives...have trouble with chad, kill rodents and enjoy it and have no idea who Ann Coulter is!
Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:50 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

have no idea who Ann Coulter is!
you are fortunate
Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:51 pm
WTF?

Sorry us Floridians lead quiet lives...have trouble with chad, kill rodents and enjoy it and have no idea who Ann Coulter is!

She's the devil. Google her, you'll see.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 2:55 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

She's the devil. Google her, you'll see.
I did once try to Google the wife..but she said it was an unnatural practice...but her sister liked it apparently ...funny thing to bring up here..

Last edited by ray6; Jan 13th 2004 at 2:57 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 3:04 pm
WTF?

I did once try to Google the wife..but she said it was an unnatural practice...but her sister liked it apparently ...funny thing to bring up here..

Note to self: Forward this post to Ray's wife.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 3:33 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody actually know or even care what Patent Attorney is rambling on about...
God is he still going ?
After the most boring twat award this bloke.
(Hopefully he's put me on his ignore list and won't be reading this)

Think we still should blame Canada for this.
Oprah will be on TV soon stopping herself cold from eating beef again and that should be enough to start a war against them !

(This is tongue in cheek for those who don't recognise irony.*)
(*PatentAtt and Leslie66)

Last edited by Webbie; Jan 13th 2004 at 4:05 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 4:23 pm
Franklin

Originally posted by Taffyles
You don't have to be a microbiologist to work that one out- feeding dead animals to grass eaters is bound to profoundly affect the meat- diseased or not. Whatever happened to the simple scientific law that for every action there is a reaction? It's not just cattle either this is going on with all meat producing animals and fish- scary stuff.
Okay one question - the mad cowboy, Howard Lyneman, claims that prions can't be denatured other than by cremation- he was throwing round temps of 900 degrees etc to get rid of these little nasties. He claims there is no 100% safe process to get rid.

Well I aint a microbiologist but I have studied statistics in college and the ratio of cows tested to population does not come out at a 95% probability of catching something. In fact the numbers quoted of cows being tested is a joke- and compared to other countries- just sheer negligence. According to Lyneman it would cost approx 3 cents a lb to the consumer for EVERY cow to be tested.

I can quite believe there will be other diseases- not only from this dangerous procedure of feeding animals back in, but the antibiotics and hormones being pumped into animals, and feeding them genetically modified foods are going to throw up a whole host of unknowns. We already know that little girls are maturing earlier because of what's in the milk.
Anyone know where we can buy Organic meat??
Taffyles> it's probably best that I respond via e-mail. This is a very important topic (e.g., the fact that BSE is still killing several hundred cattle in UK, France etc. and the media are not taking much notice, and the lack of concern about the cold process, and the virtues of the old hot-solvent process), but lets take it to email.