Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Carfax reports

Carfax reports

Old Aug 14th 2006, 4:28 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carfax reports

Originally Posted by Ray
Ok!! lay down ..I wanna talk to you ..........
How in 3 replies this went from cars to sex I have no idea I told you you're not that old!
Old Aug 14th 2006, 4:30 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
How in 3 replies this went from cars to sex I have no idea I told you you're not that old!
No!! it was post 15 .. thats about normal ..... You have been looking
at my arse pic..my best feature ... I see none of you ... are you ugly ..
Old Aug 14th 2006, 4:49 pm

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I see none of you ... are you ugly ..
Yes that's the reason Don't want to post photos in case I offend some one, they recognise me and start shouting at me in the middle of the street.
Old Aug 14th 2006, 4:52 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Yes that's the reason Don't want to post photos in case I offend some one, they recognise me and start shouting at me in the middle of the street.
Are you a leper as well .... H-4 is bad enough...

I'm just about to put up another of my baby pics ... on the photo gallery ..
so good lookin then ... I bet the powers remove it ,....
Old Aug 14th 2006, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Are you a leper as well .... H-4 is bad enough...

I'm just about to put up another of my baby pics ... on the photo gallery ..
so good lookin then ... I bet the powers remove it ,....
Saw the photo, now I know why you thought the powers that be may remove it! should have warning labels over it, not to view on full stomach
And yes I am H-4!
Old Aug 14th 2006, 5:01 pm
Ray

And yes I am H-4!
Of course you are dear ...... it shows ....
Old Aug 14th 2006, 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Of course you are dear ...... it shows ....
Yes - that I have time to be on this forum
Old Aug 14th 2006, 5:06 pm
Ray

Yes - that I have time to be on this forum
Exactly ...life is boring for all H-4 ...
Old Aug 28th 2006, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

uldeens is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Toontje
For those who want a carfax report, I have (I think) 2 more weeks access to free carfax reports. For the time being I'll happily get the report for you if you pm me the VIN.
Hi can u please check this on carfax? " JTJHA31U740047001 "

Thanks.
I just cant bay report because all prvaiders allow only US or canads users to acess carfax reports.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 5:57 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by uldeens
Hi can u please check this on carfax? " JTJHA31U740047001 "
Thanks.
I just cant bay report because all prvaiders allow only US or canads users to acess carfax reports.
umm a 2004 LEXUS RX 330
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
umm a 2004 LEXUS RX 330
Can someone get the report for me?? Its not money problem just i cant find place where i can bay carfax..(I am from EUROPE UNION Latvia)

If u can give me the link where to purchuase carfax report( for non americans or canadians) .. Thank you.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:07 pm
Just a rock in the rain

nai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to behold

Can someone get the report for me?? Its not money problem just i cant find place where i can bay carfax..(I am from EUROPE UNION Latvia)

If u can give me the link where to purchuase carfax report( for non americans or canadians) .. Thank you.
Have you tried Google? and surely you saw the earlier post about keeping your VIN number private.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by nai_in_av
Have you tried Google? and surely you saw the earlier post about keeping your VIN number private.
Yes there are no help from google..

There is 100s of places ofering reports but all them ask your Lacation and only in USA or CANADA.

Even gay from ebay didnt sell me the report.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:29 pm
Just a rock in the rain

nai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to behold

Even gay from ebay didnt sell me the report.
Tell the guy on ebay you are not paying for the vehicle unless you see the full report. If he is unwilling to let you see the report then it should be a big red flag that there is something not right with it.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:40 pm
Ray

You pay carfax by credit card ... no matter where you come from ...
And buying a car via Ebay is madness...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.