Reload this Page >

Carfax reports

Carfax reports

Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

uldeens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Carfax reports

Originally Posted by nai_in_av
Tell the guy on ebay you are not paying for the vehicle unless you see the full report. If he is unwilling to let you see the report then it should be a big red flag that there is something not right with it.
nai_in_av u did not understand..

That gay from ebay sells carfax reports But do not sell it to overseas customers.

I sell the car in my country.. but bayer wants to view carfax report...
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

EmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
For those who want a carfax report, I have (I think) 2 more weeks access to free carfax reports. For the time being I'll happily get the report for you if you pm me the VIN.
Thas really nice of you...... I found a carfax really uselful once..... and it might not tell all, but anything is better than nothing when buying a previously owned vehicle...
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:44 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uldeens
That gay from ebay sells carfax reports But do not sell it to overseas customers.
well if you have a credit car ..no problem ....They will email it if required
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ray
well if you have a credit car ..no problem ....They will email it if required
There is a problem :

Click here

There are FAQ of carfax overseas ordering.. Check it out first and then reply
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:48 pm
Just a rock in the rain

nai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to behold

Then tell the person who wants to buy your car to get the carfax report. If they want to view one, tell them to pay for it.

Just looked at the carfax link you provided, tell the buyer that you are unable to get a carfax report as you do not know anyone in the US/Canada that can get it for you.

I would not trust the guy on ebay.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:50 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

There is a problem :
There are FAQ of carfax overseas ordering.. Check it out first and then reply
Well how stupid ... credit card are international
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by nai_in_av
Then tell the person who wants to buy your car to get the carfax report. If they want to view one, tell them to pay for it.
Please listen to me:

I sell car and for 35 000$ car 20 even 100$ mean nothing to me...

And for bayer too ... But WE CAN NOT bay because USA is like other PLANET )

none of carfax report ofers acept orders from overseas
Old Aug 28th 2006, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

Stupid?

All fields are required!! First I dont know zip codes and States to fill personal information.

If they check Ovner name or credit card Ovner coutry they will knov that i am not from USA.

I do not want to give my card info when i am not 100% shore that i get the result.

Then why they say that they are not able to ofer service to Europe customers. ???
Old Aug 28th 2006, 7:27 pm
Just a rock in the rain

nai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to behold

Have you tried an HPI check? Don't know if they cover Europe, but it's the UK equivalent of Carfax.

http://www.hpicheck.com/newfrontend/

Don't have time to check if you can use them, but worth a try.