Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Can I post here?

Can I post here?

Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:40 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I post here?

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
I didn't remember you as being scottish so sorry about that
now is your accent north, borders Edinburgh or Glasgow. As maybe Ray is specific at what type of scottish accent he doesn't like. mine is SW.
Edinburgh accent
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:40 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
Edinburgh accent
oohhh you're awful posh
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:41 pm

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Edinburgh accent
Did you go the scottish games in July here in enumclaw?
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:42 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

oohhh you're awful posh
hardly!!!!
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:43 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

Did you go the scottish games in July here in enumclaw?
no i didn't, but we went to some in the Chicago area a few years ago.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:47 pm

no i didn't, but we went to some in the Chicago area a few years ago.
believe me you're posh compared to the south west one (I worked in Kilmarnock for a while and to survive I really had to cultivate their accent, they thought I sounded snobby coming from Ayr! and I still might have traces of it.)
I'm sure the chicago one had to be better than our local one. But it was good for laugh.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:50 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

believe me you're posh compared to the south west one (I worked in Kilmarnock for a while and to survive I really had to cultivate their accent, they thought I sounded snobby coming from Ayr! and I still might have traces of it.)
I'm sure the chicago one had to be better than our local one. But it was good for laugh.
my mum was from Glasgow and my dad from Edinburgh, lots of good natured fun at her accent
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:51 pm

my mum was from Glasgow and my dad from Edinburgh, lots of good natured fun at her accent
now you do have the best of both worlds! love the glaswegians
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Well I love all Men in Kilts
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:53 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

yes, used to enjoy visiting that side of the family they were a right laugh
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by britvic
ah don't we all, especially at weddings when they all 'moon' for the offical photographs as you get a good look at their tackle
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:55 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

Originally Posted by britvic
usually the only ones you see in kilts are American tourists or when the Scotmen get dressed up in one for their wedding!
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:56 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

ah don't we all, especially at weddings when they all 'moon' for the offical photographs as you get a good look at their tackle
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

usually the only ones you see in kilts are American tourists or when the Scotmen get dressed up in one for their wedding!
Did your Dad own a Kilt and what colour was the family Tartan?
Old Oct 21st 2006, 10:58 pm

going to an english wedding is so boring compared to the fun you get at a scottish one -
apart from the scottish know the dances you get great fun with the male wedding party pulling up the kilts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.