Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Calling all intellectuals.... Cos I aint.

Calling all intellectuals.... Cos I aint.

Old Sep 26th 2006, 1:55 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling all intellectuals.... Cos I aint.

By now Steve Irwin jokes will be old news. You know how many txts you get as soon as somone carks it.
My favourite joke is met with blank looks over here and it is bloody hilarious (I think ha ha).

A guy wakes up one morning with a gorilla on his roof. He looks in yellow pages and finds a big ad saying GORILLA REMOVALS!!!
He calls the number and the guy turns up in a truck. The guy has a baseball bat, a ladder, a nasty angry pit bull and a shot gun.
The guy with the gorilla says - whats all that for?
Gorrilla removal man says: The ladder gets me on the roof. The baseball bat I'll use to wallop the gorilla and knock him off the roof. The pit bull is specially trained to bite his nuts and wont let go until he is unconcious. Then I'll sling him in the truck and get rid for ya.
The guys says fine mate, nice one, but whats the shot gun for?
The gorilla removal geezer says: If he knocks me off the roof.............................................. .............shoot the dog!!!! ))))))

(They just dont get it!)
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:52 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
By now Steve Irwin jokes will be old news. You know how many txts you get as soon as somone carks it.
My favourite joke is met with blank looks over here and it is bloody hilarious (I think ha ha).

A guy wakes up one morning with a gorilla on his roof. He looks in yellow pages and finds a big ad saying GORILLA REMOVALS!!!
He calls the number and the guy turns up in a truck. The guy has a baseball bat, a ladder, a nasty angry pit bull and a shot gun.
Gorrilla removal man says: The ladder gets me on the roof. The baseball bat I'll use to wallop the gorilla and knock him off the roof. The pit bull is specially trained to bite his nuts and wont let go until he is unconcious. Then I'll sling him in the truck and get rid for ya.
The gorilla removal geezer says: If he knocks me off the roof.............................................. .............shoot the dog!!!! ))))))

(They just dont get it!)
Same thing, my favourite joke is: I went to a Muslim strip show last night...... All the men in the audience were shouting show us your face.

It doesn't even raise a smile out here, when I finish the joke they seem to think I am just pausing before the punchline.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:05 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Silly Sod

(They just dont get it!)
'

ROFLMAO!!!!! That is sooooo funny!!! LOLOLOLOL....
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
Same thing, my favourite joke is: I went to a Muslim strip show last night...... All the men in the audience were shouting show us your face.

It doesn't even raise a smile out here, when I finish the joke they seem to think I am just pausing before the punchline.
Nah. Lame dude, very lame...lol
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:57 pm
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway........ using the internet is cheating
I once won a company magazine quiz by Googling one of the questions. I turned up the page where the compiler got ALL the questions from and thereby got all the answers at once.

It was not my intent to cheat on all the answers but the compiler cheated by "compiling them" that way.

I'll probably burn in Hell anyway.
Old Sep 27th 2006, 1:39 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TRPardoe
I once won a company magazine quiz by Googling one of the questions. I turned up the page where the compiler got ALL the questions from and thereby got all the answers at once.

It was not my intent to cheat on all the answers but the compiler cheated by "compiling them" that way.

10 Hail Mary's should put you right with that one.
Old Sep 27th 2006, 3:08 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

What did you win?
Old Sep 27th 2006, 2:37 pm
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
What did you win?
$25, I think. It was a while ago.
Old Sep 27th 2006, 7:22 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

$25, I think. It was a while ago.
Better make it 20 Hail Mary's then, and maybe a couple of Our Father's just incase.
Old Sep 27th 2006, 7:25 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
Better make it 20 Hail Mary's then, and maybe a couple of Our Father's just incase.
Oh come on, sack cloth and ashes, maybe some self flagelation
Old Sep 27th 2006, 7:40 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Yep... I just won the company saftey slogan contest for a 5 minute Google of the topic, taking a canned slogan from someone else. What on earth did we do before Google?
Old Sep 27th 2006, 8:38 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
Oh come on, sack cloth and ashes, maybe some self flagelation
Or....... Or........ Force him to bungee jump with the elastic attached to his scrotum, if when he lands he can't pull his own scrotum over his own head.... He has to go again.