Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Brits in San Francisco? Homesick friends needed

Brits in San Francisco? Homesick friends needed

Old May 27th 2010, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nice
Default Re: Brits in San Francisco? Homesick friends needed

Hi welcome to California
I moved to Burlingame in November, I'm on a H4 visa so have lots of spare time if you want to meet up
Feel free to PM me
Sarah
Old May 27th 2010, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

coastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brits in San Francisco? Homesick friends needed

I live about 100 miles North of you, on the Mendocino Coast, I just enrolled with this meet-up site In SF. http://brit.meetup.com/92/.

I can't really add to what others have already said, I have gone through bouts of homesickness and fantasized about moving back to Britain myself. So I try to get back at least twice a year and that seems to keep it at bay.

Fortunately you are IMHO , living in one of the best cities in the U.S. It's great that you posted to this site, and I hope things work out well for you.

Drop me a line if you ever get up my way, we'll show you the sights....

Mick