Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British Football thread

British Football thread

Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:07 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Is it a Black Adder goes forth one?

Oh, and I knew the Moz one, just hadnt checked, more time next time please....
Nah... way out there. Earlier series.

Your turn with the album covers Matt. Picks something that we might know though. But remember that there are baggies, hippies and 80's throwbacks on here.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:11 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Webbie
Bollocks,
Bob Parker (or was it Parkhurst) the Chauffeur who General Melchit thought was a drag queen in the episode when there was only 2 twit and a slug balancing act.

Last edited by manc1976; Apr 23rd 2004 at 3:15 pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:15 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
Bollocks,
Bob Parkhurst the Chauffeur who General Melchit thought was a drag queen in the episode when there was only 2 twit and a slug balancing act.
also she was in the episode "20 minuters" with captain flasheart, when Blackadder and Baldrick learnt to fly.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:17 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

Your turn with the album covers Matt. Picks something that we might know though. But remember that there are baggies, hippies and 80's throwbacks on here.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
album.bmp (60.4 KB, 46 views)
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by mattbutt
No why didnt that work? can anyone embed the file?
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:20 pm

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Bollocks,
Bob Parker (or was it Parkhurst) the Chauffeur who General Melchit thought was a drag queen in the episode when there was only 2 twit and a slug balancing act.
I remember that one but still no - this line really is from an earlier series.

(Matt - album - too easy. People have said that Mike Score influenced him with his hairstyle. )
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:22 pm

No why didnt that work? can anyone embed the file?
That's weird. They usually display on your post when you attach a file to it.
Never mind. People can download to view.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:23 pm
@matthewb76

I know it too..............
not off the top of my head though..............

Jamiroquai?

Ok so, Blackadder the Second, Elizabethan era..........
she marries Rik Mayall instead of Edmund.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:24 pm
Account Closed

I remember that one but still no - this line really is from an earlier series.

(Matt - album - too easy. People have said that Mike Score influenced him with his hairstyle. )
Well im trying to find a balance, going on my previous effort its either going to be too new and obscure or to mainstream, I will have a think.

Never really thought about the hair link, but its a pretty close match.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:27 pm

I know it too..............
not off the top of my head though..............

Jamiroquai?

Ok so, Blackadder the Second, Elizabethan era..........
she marries Rik Mayall instead of Edmund.
Way out on the album cover. Getting nearer to the Blackadder.

Red Dwarf episode - there are 871 selim to Nodnol. Can't remember the title though...
Off to do the washing up and then I'm going to raise my flag.
"fnar, fnar"
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:31 pm
@matthewb76

Way out on the album cover. Getting nearer to the Blackadder.

Red Dwarf episode - there are 871 selim to Nodnol. Can't remember the title though...
Off to do the washing up and then I'm going to raise my flag.
"fnar, fnar"
It was just called "Backwards"

"We'll just become one glorious whole"

"You already are one glorious hole Rimmer."
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:35 pm
@matthewb76

The Prodigy's 'Fat of the Land'
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:35 pm
Account Closed

The Prodigy's 'Fat of the Land'
Congratulations - Your up next then
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:39 pm
@matthewb76

Congratulations - Your up next then
I knew it somewhere in the back of my mind.
hang on will go look.........
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 3:43 pm
@matthewb76

Here you go..............
Attached Thumbnails British Football thread-mctunes1.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.