Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British Bulldog

British Bulldog

Old Mar 25th 2004, 3:16 pm
With 'er indoors :-D

Rumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really nice
Default British Bulldog

My friend Colin had this lovely British Bulldog called Brandy. He also had 7 kids but he actually doted on the dog more than the kids... maybe because he'd had it longer than them I don't know, can't really imagine loving my dog more than my kids but still...

Anyways, one day Colins youngest son, Cogs, was playing fetch with Brandy when he accidently hit it in the eye with the stick causing it's eye to swell up and go all bloodshot.

Colin was very distressed and rushed his dog to the vet.

Teary eyed he asked the vet what would happen.

The vet picked Brandy up and looked at her eye for a couple of minutes then told my friend that he would have to put the dog down... WHAT! screamed Colin, you have to put her down because of a swollen eye??? No replied the vet, I have to put her down because she is f**king heavy.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

gordsan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that - needed a chuckle today!
Old Mar 25th 2004, 9:30 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why, but I first read your user name as

dimpledforeskin !
Old Mar 25th 2004, 11:23 pm
With 'er indoors :-D

Rumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really niceRumplestiltskin is just really nice

Glad to give you a giggle Gordsan

Gissa job yosser I can do that oooh now i can't
Old Mar 26th 2004, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

supernav will become famous soon enoughsupernav will become famous soon enough
Talking

thought u were talking about the wrestler (RIP).

-= nav =-