Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bringing my pussies to US

Bringing my pussies to US

Old Dec 20th 2005, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bringing my pussies to US

Originally Posted by Paul S
http://www.airsupplyshipping.com/ dealt with Michelle Vincent who was extremely helpful
Thanks for that
Old Dec 20th 2005, 12:58 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
And your DNA?
Are you trying to clone me ? or just use it as evidence and frame me in 'crime of the century' ? (waiting for some smart alec comment about "Keep 'em peeled from Police 5).....
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:15 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Just to the UK and on flights over 12 hrs. It's on the link I posted. So now I'm confused. Drug free of course
Yeah, but that doesn't apply to me, my flight was under 12 hours & I was coming FROM the UK.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 5:08 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Yeah, but that doesn't apply to me, my flight was under 12 hours & I was coming FROM the UK.
Ok. Now I get it. Thanks. Bit daft that they fly one way and not the other. Or is it because of the quarantine hassles when flying into England?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 5:11 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
Are you trying to clone me ? or just use it as evidence and frame me in 'crime of the century' ? (waiting for some smart alec comment about "Keep 'em peeled from Police 5).....
Nah. Just thought doggy DNA would be easier to FedEx than trying that whole cryogenics stuff.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 5:13 pm

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Nah. Just thought doggy DNA would be easier to FedEx than trying that whole cryogenics stuff.
I was just gonna put a big bag of food in a box with teh dog and overnight her ! . LOLOL........

J/K for any other animal lovers...
Old Dec 20th 2005, 5:18 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. Now I get it. Thanks. Bit daft that they fly one way and not the other. Or is it because of the quarantine hassles when flying into England?
No problemo! I suspect that you've hit the nail right on the head there.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 5:20 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

I was just gonna put a big bag of food in a box with teh dog and overnight her ! . LOLOL........

J/K for any other animal lovers...
If you bat it around the back of the head first you shouldn't have to bother with the food.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 5:23 pm

If you bat it around the back of the head first you shouldn't have to bother with the food.
You want a Bat and a Dog ? Are you running a zoo now ? LOL
Old Dec 20th 2005, 5:25 pm

No problemo! I suspect that you've hit the nail right on the head there.
You have to remember that UK doesn't have Rabies any more... whilst it's still running happy and free in many other countries.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 6:11 pm
Back where I belong!

You have to remember that UK doesn't have Rabies any more... whilst it's still running happy and free in many other countries.
Yeah, I do know that, I remember having to explain it to a lot of people on base about why their dog had to be in quarantine for 6 months. Our dog was originally from Arizona (which is where we reside today), but was bought over by her original owner, who happened to be our next door neighbour on base.

She was away all the time & constantly asked if we would take care of her dog while she was out of the country. After a year or 2 of doing this a lot, she told us she was looking for someone to take Zoe from her, so after much pleading from my husband, we took her.

A few years later, my hubby got out of the Air Force & we bought Zoe back to Arizona with us. Actually her full name is Zoe Arizona, it's on her papers & everything! We weren't aware that our neighbour actually had a dog until she showed up in her back garden one day, 6 months after her owner had got to the base. I felt really bad for Zoe, she looked in bad shape, she's a real wimp & can't stand not being loved up for a couple of hours, let alone 6 months!!! It seemed like the right thing to do to bring her back to her home state.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 6:13 pm

I felt really bad for Zoe, she looked in bad shape, she's a real wimp & can't stand not being loved up for a couple of hours, let alone 6 months!!! It seemed like the right thing to do to bring her back to her home state.
We took 2 of ours from one of our kid's schoolmate's parents... the 3rd one we acquired when she appeared in our sub-division one day and our neighbours thought she was ours ! so now we have 3 ! not bad for a cat person huh ?

I was going to bring my k8ittens over with us, but in the end I gave them to my sister's friend.....

Last edited by TN-Dave; Dec 20th 2005 at 6:14 pm. Reason: ..