Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

A bloke named Yosser....

A bloke named Yosser....

Old Dec 10th 2003, 8:59 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
A boob job! ...

Which is a bit like a blow job but without the gurning afterwards!
Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:13 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Patrick
Which is a bit like a blow job but without the gurning afterwards!
Gurning?
Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Brigie, Gurning is the art of pulling grotesque faces (very popular in Cumbria). Stick it in a search engine and have a look at some of the freaky images. They hand out awards for this!

http://www.whitehaven.org.uk/gurn.html

Sorry to break from the story guys!
Old Dec 11th 2003, 12:53 pm

Cool Simon, thanks!

Did you see the link for WHSmith's at the bottom too?

Ok, so we've got a gurning Santa.
Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

I think the mention of Gurning has kind of killed the Story!!!

Sorry about that Brigie

I found this image on the web though... This bloke is the current Cumbrian Gurning Champion!!! Something for the Resume!!
Attached Thumbnails A bloke named Yosser....-gurning.jpg  
Old Dec 12th 2003, 12:55 pm

Originally posted by CitySimon
I think the mention of Gurning has kind of killed the Story!!!

Sorry about that Brigie

I found this image on the web though... This bloke is the current Cumbrian Gurning Champion!!! Something for the Resume!!

Where is Palmyra Simon?
Old Dec 12th 2003, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Brigie,

Palmyra is in Wayne County Up-State New York, on the bank of the Erie Canal, about 10 miles to the East of Rochester.

It is the Mormon Mecca!!! Joseph Smith was born in a farmhouse here and the original Mormon Bible was printed here... Pretty Cool, Eh???

It is a population of about 2000 people for 10 months of the year except in July and August when about 40000 Mormons decend on the town!!

Apart from that it is a typical small town USA. Not really where I saw myself living in America (the original plan was NYC) but it'll do for now!!

CitySimon.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 5:24 pm

I asked becaue I sometimes drive through Berlin (also upstae NY) Hoosick falls area!

Probably nowhere near you, but it is pretty up there!