Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Birmingham - it's not shit

Wikiposts

Birmingham - it's not shit

Old Sep 19th 2003, 3:41 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you really must keep up, I am not anti scottish as I am full scottish descent and wear a kilt (Anderson) with pride. I am anti dickheads from scotland

Patrick

Originally posted by scotch03
LOL

Oh I must behave and not respond to the anti Scottishness of Patrick.

If the Feds discover that all the wind in NC was coming from him he would be deported.

Making call to feds now......

Last edited by Patrick; Sep 19th 2003 at 3:51 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 3:50 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tony_2003
Wow you are a bitter old fart aren't you? lol
If you cant take a joke! You are the moron that had icons jumping up and down when Rob pointed out we could be hit by a cat 5 hurricane, you are also the one wishing harm on me and wife after the hurricane. If your going to start a ****ing war you best be prepared to fight it, arsehole. Other wise your choices are simple, **** off or appologise.

Patrick never uses words he doesn’t know the meaning of...such as deluded.
Somehow you think there are lots of IT jobs out there waiting morons to fill them, that to me is deluded, you beleive a whole lot of daft crap - that is deluded (if you don't beleive it you write it)

Patrick is an Engineer who works for Boeing and not the guy who fixes the coffee machine.
You haven't got your degree yet so wind your neck in. I am Chartered Engineer with a Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Engineering. So take a Hilbert Transform and shove it up your flip flop.

Patrick

Last edited by Patrick; Sep 19th 2003 at 4:48 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:02 pm
Only the Strong Survive

JerseyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Patrick
If your going to have blantantly lying websites like "Birmingham, its not shit" what other ones in the same veign are going to sprout up

Ireland, its a bastion of sobriety
Blair, he didn't lie to go to war
Arsenal, will win the Champions league this year
Bush, knows his arse from his elbow
Basketball, its not a sport played by freaks
Scotland, Moron free for a 1000 years
Anal Sex, your girlfriend wants to do it really
France, voted nicest people in the world for the 20th year running
Tony in Oregon, neither deluded or a wanker
Macdonalds, because globalisation is good
Iraq, because its worth it
Britney Spears, can sing, dance and is beautiful
David Blaine, people care really
Princess Dianna, really was the peoples princess and not a manipulating bitch
Very, very funny.
Shame about the goading and subsequent fisticuffs, glad you're ok Patrick, shame about the language on the site.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:01 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

If you cant take a joke! You are the moron that had icons jumping up and down when Rob pointed out we could be hit by a cat 5 hurricane, you are also the one wishing harm on me and wife after the hurricane.
Wah wah f***ing wah! Get off your soap box! I never wished harm on your wife mate, I actually said I hoped the thing carried you off across the Atlantic. Funny how you never got pissed off when I said it? Just some bollocks about Tsunamis only being found in the Pacific. If a couple of jumping icons get you this pissed off you need serious help!
If your going to start a ****ing war you best be prepared to fight it, arsehole. Other wise your choices are simple, **** off or appologise.
I recommend anger management sessions pal and you'll be waiting quite a while before I apologize. I think we have found Liam Gallaghers long lost brother folks
Somehow you think there are lots of IT jobs out there waiting morons to fill them, that to me is deluded, you believe a whole lot of daft crap - that is deluded (if you don't believe it you write it)
Bollocks, the IT job was an ambition you idiot, there’s nothing deluded about that! And there are plenty of IT jobs in Oregon so again it's hardly delusion
Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:15 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Just passing by because the Aussie forum is dead. Birmingham is worse than shit. It is a huge pile of concrete dog shit. Every Brummy I know has left the place because it is excrement.

Hope you lose than Brum accent as well because it sounds stupid.
Old Sep 19th 2003, 6:54 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

The Birmingham accent was voted the "least likely to do well in job interviews" beacause of sounding thick. Hey Bondi, got any ideas for another surreal story on the Oz forum?
Old Sep 20th 2003, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

superpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to all

Originally posted by JerseyBoy
In the name of honesty and balance, I think perhaps I should start a "Coventry - it is shit" campaign. Probably an even worse and god-forsaken hole than Brum. I've never met anyone from Cov who speaks well of it.

(Sorry Dawn).
Hmm - I was born and grew up in Coventry, so I feel I have to respond...

Coventry is NOT shit, especially if you want to
  • watch a mediocre football team (but, hey, we beat Spurs for the FA cup in 1987!)
  • fight in city centre pubs and clubs
  • die while trying to negotiate the ringroad
So there!

And, before you ask, I didn't escape at the earliest opportunity - I spent 4 years at the University of Warwick, then escaped.

Pat (Coventrian and proud of it!)
Old Sep 20th 2003, 9:47 am
Only the Strong Survive

JerseyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by superpat
Hmm - I was born and grew up in Coventry, so I feel I have to respond...

Coventry is NOT shit, especially if you want to
  • watch a mediocre football team (but, hey, we beat Spurs for the FA cup in 1987!)
  • fight in city centre pubs and clubs
  • die while trying to negotiate the ringroad
So there!
You make my point in a much more articulate way than I ever could...
Old Sep 20th 2003, 11:38 am
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Coventry may be fighting it out for the title of shitness - the entire region is a toilet that is long overdue a flush.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Peter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by h garrett
The Birmingham accent was voted the "least likely to do well in job interviews" beacause of sounding thick. Hey Bondi, got any ideas for another surreal story on the Oz forum?
Au contraire... the brummy accent is considered "lilting and melodious" by foreigners. It certainly goes down a hit here in New York!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/3187433.stm
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point

Coventry may be fighting it out for the title of shitness - the entire region is a toilet that is long overdue a flush.
If these areas are so shit it seems the argument for the Euro currency just grew stronger.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 6:15 am
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Bring on the Euro - can we have Kylie Minogues ass on it instead of the Queens head?
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 6:17 am
Oxymath and eremite

Stumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the rough

Bring on the Euro - can we have Kylie Minogues ass on it instead of the Queens head?
Well, her bottom certainly tops Europe. Kylie's, I mean.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point

They can have the Queen's head, Kylie Minogue's ass and a whole range of other things representative of each participating country.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 12:26 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

which participating contry does Kylies ass represent - I thought she was an ozzie (Although I also thought knopfler was a geordie and heinz baked beans were american...). I know the EU is opening its doors to any old tom dick and harry, but Oz must be stretching the boundaries a little??? Cute ass though...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.