Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Biometrics for EAD tmw

Biometrics for EAD tmw

Old Jan 23rd 2007, 3:25 pm
thanks for all the fish !

Richardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud of
Default Biometrics for EAD tmw

Hi folks,

I'm off to San Antonio tmw to get my Biometrics taken. Any advice. Don't know what to expect, how long it will take etc.

Also, anyone know anything cool I should check out while in San Antonio ?

Easy
Rich./
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 3:27 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Biometrics for EAD tmw

Originally Posted by Richardowen
Hi folks,

I'm off to San Antonio tmw to get my Biometrics taken. Any advice. Don't know what to expect, how long it will take etc.

Easy
Rich./

yeah check out the alamo.

my biometrics last year took about 1 hr from my appointment
time...fingerprint then photo, no probs.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

I had a HUGE fever blister on my face when I had to take my GC pic years ago - and lo and behold when I had to go and renew my licence this past week, what did I have but a huge fever blister again?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 7:34 pm

Richardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
I had a HUGE fever blister on my face when I had to take my GC pic years ago - and lo and behold when I had to go and renew my licence this past week, what did I have but a huge fever blister again?
WTF is a fever blister ?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 7:55 pm
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute

WTF is a fever blister ?
I had a quick google and it looks like a cold sore on acid
Old Jan 24th 2007, 11:02 pm

Hi folks,

Easy
Rich./
Well it was fun. Typically it was pi55ing it down all the way there and back and the damn US don't know where the headlight switch is when it's raining apparently ! soooo much spray and lorries...it was kinda horrible..

Got there, took a number, 4 minute wait, fingerprint, photo, and done...

For anyone going to the ASC in San Antonio it's not behind the Stop and Go as they tell you on the NOA, as the Stop and Go was demolished 4 years ago according to the Tigermart bod.... it's behind the Yamaha dealership !

Now hopefully should have EAD in a month.

Rich./