Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

A big thank you...

A big thank you...

Old Jul 3rd 2013, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

helloitsme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A big thank you...

Hello to all, just a really small message to thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and experiences here on BE.

What an amazing source of support and a brilliant reference for a newbie like me. The chance to read about the real experiences from people who are going through / have been through the process has helped immensely. I am a daily reader!

My husband accepted an offer from his company at the start of the year, and we received our L1B petition approval today after many sleepless nights. Now to schedule the interview! I will be sure to post my experience and timeline after the visa is in hand (fingers crossed).

I finally got the guts up to post after being a long time reader, but surely this will not be my last (there will be questions...), thank you all again.

ps: I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 10:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A big thank you...

My pleasure.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 11:08 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome!
Old Jul 4th 2013, 10:17 am
Just Joined

helloitsme is an unknown quantity at this point

My apologies, L1A! Champagne typing, eh... And thanks again, enjoy 4th of July! Looking forward to experiencing it next year in sunny California
Old Jul 4th 2013, 1:16 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helloitsme
Hello to all, just a really small message to thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and experiences here on BE.

What an amazing source of support and a brilliant reference for a newbie like me. The chance to read about the real experiences from people who are going through / have been through the process has helped immensely. I am a daily reader!

My husband accepted an offer from his company at the start of the year, and we received our L1B petition approval today after many sleepless nights. Now to schedule the interview! I will be sure to post my experience and timeline after the visa is in hand (fingers crossed).

I finally got the guts up to post after being a long time reader, but surely this will not be my last (there will be questions...), thank you all again.

ps: I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place.
Welcome to BE and so glad that you are enjoying BE.

Congrats on coming out of lurk mode and I'm sure you will be a regular in no time!!