Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Best Thread Awards?

Best Thread Awards?

Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:19 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best Thread Awards?

Any threads you have particularly enjoyed?

I've been quiet of late and just getting back into it. Forgot how f**kin funny you guys were. Or are you just getting better at it.

Anyway personal fave, had me rolling in tears from beginning to end, is the quick question thread

A huge round of applause for everyone who took part!

CB

Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:22 pm
ImHere

Default Re: Best Thread Awards?

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Any threads you have particularly enjoyed?
Anyway personal fave, had me rolling in tears from beginning to end, is the quick question thread
Is that "Best Thread" or "Best Internet Lynching" award?

Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:23 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Is that "Best Thread" or "Best Internet Lynching" award?
I gave everyone who took part a round of applause and I sent doc d some karma. He did an amazing job, without his dogged persistent the wolves would have never howled!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:37 pm
ImHere

I gave everyone who took part a round of applause and I sent doc d some karma. He did an amazing job, without his dogged persistent the wolves would have never howled!
LOL its true. I thought he did well in the face of collective adversity.

Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:38 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by ImHere
LOL its true. I thought he did well in the face of collective adversity.
I hope he sticks around. He's just what the board needs.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:39 pm
ImHere

I hope he sticks around. He's just what the board needs.
Yup. As I mentioned somewhere else its got a tad dull around here. I could always liven it up but then I'd be called nasty names again and we cant have that can we.

Old Jun 20th 2005, 9:07 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Best Thread Awards?

Who can ever forget this thread?:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=Megan%27s+Law :scared:
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Lottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud of

Wondered who'd given him the karma!!

That thread had me howling yesterday, thought Manc was going to close it at one point, but the jibes kept on coming....classic!