Reload this Page >

Beckham TV - proof Americans have no WIT

Beckham TV - proof Americans have no WIT

Old Jul 21st 2007, 1:14 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Beckham TV - proof Americans have no WIT

Originally Posted by cindyabs
She went into a depression. It was just one of those freak things, she had "interviewed" and researched the doctor, he wasn't a quack. But it made it hard for her to speak without sounding like she was lisping, and drink without pouring half of a glass down her neck.
oh that really is too bad, no wonder it has affected her physcologically! any reverse type of surgery avail - although probably she is afraid to go under the knife again?
Old Jul 21st 2007, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
She went into a depression. It was just one of those freak things, she had "interviewed" and researched the doctor, he wasn't a quack. But it made it hard for her to speak without sounding like she was lisping, and drink without pouring half of a glass down her neck.
Can she not sue? Get some kind of comp?
I have been researching local docs in my area but real life stories like this really put me off. You have to wonder is it worth it?
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 4:30 pm
Account Closed

Serenity is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought the show was MAJOR!

That joke's already been done hasn't it....
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 5:38 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Serenity
I thought the show was MAJOR!

That joke's already been done hasn't it....

yeah, but its still funny
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was funny...

http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_...t-like-fu.html