Arrived!

Old Nov 26th 2008, 1:13 pm
James (UK) and Laura (TX)

LJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really nice
Default Arrived!

Hi all!

So after 4years 3months of travelling between the UK and the USA I have finally arrived in the USA on my K-1 Visa. Arriving was breeze I have never gotten through immigration so fast!

We are planning to get married ASAP and get onto the AOS stage. Thank you BE for being a great resource so far and I fully intend to keep on reading here, hopefully I can help out with my experiences.

It is all so daunting, but exciting. Thankfully I have a to do list so long I dont have time to be too scared
Old Nov 26th 2008, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arrived!

congrats on getting here. Hope everything goes great for u and future hubby!! : )
Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:44 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and welcome, you really deserve a medal for sticking out a long distance relationship that long
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Arrived!

Well done. I'll drink to you on Thanksgiving. Welcome to the Metroplex, and I hope everything goes the way you want.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Howdy and welcome to Texas
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LJwedding09
Hi all!

So after 4years 3months of travelling between the UK and the USA I have finally arrived in the USA on my K-1 Visa. Arriving was breeze I have never gotten through immigration so fast!

We are planning to get married ASAP and get onto the AOS stage. Thank you BE for being a great resource so far and I fully intend to keep on reading here, hopefully I can help out with my experiences.

It is all so daunting, but exciting. Thankfully I have a to do list so long I dont have time to be too scared
hiya, you're a texan right laura? it's your man that's the newbie to this country....your pink icon on the avatar is confussing with the post content...not sure who we're speaking to

anyway whoever, good luck...enjoy the holiday tomorrow
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:35 am
Just Joined

Andy Wang is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation and enjoy ur day in a new place with a new life
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:39 am
Flaky Red-headed Goodness

SallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud ofSallyCinnamon has much to be proud of

4 years and 3 months long distance? Wow We managed just over 2 years, which thankfully will be coming to an end in just over two weeks I hope everything goes well for you both - and I'm jealous that you can get married!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:28 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SallyCinnamon
4 years and 3 months long distance? Wow We managed just over 2 years, which thankfully will be coming to an end in just over two weeks I hope everything goes well for you both - and I'm jealous that you can get married!
we managed 2 yrs long distance then his office opened up in the UK....perfik!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

4 years and 3 months of total devotion .... WOW !

Thats a lot of plonker pulling James ......

Congratulations anyway
Old Nov 27th 2008, 1:03 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

This just made me realize that my sister and her husband have now been apart for over four!

I have absolutely no idea how (or indeed why) they do it....
Old Nov 27th 2008, 5:51 pm
James (UK) and Laura (TX)

LJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really niceLJwedding09 is just really nice

Thank you all for your replies!

Sorry about the confusion of who posted. My fiancee Laura made the account which I (James) duly hyjacked to post haha.

4 years and 3 months was a long time but was fully worth it - it was the weirdiest feeling when I arrived at the airport knowing I didnt have to fear going back in 2weeks time!!

Happy Thanks Giving!!

James
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:24 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LJwedding09
Hi all!

Wishing you all the best...