Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Arguments again gun control

Arguments again gun control

Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:58 pm
Carmel Indiana

paul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arguments again gun control

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
I not allowed, I have to save my pennies.
You man or mouse?

I was real forcefull, when I begged her to let me get one.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all

Gun Control will never happen in the US for this simple fact .

People for Gun Control don't own guns those that don't want it own lots of guns =-)
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:45 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelmike5556
Gun Control will never happen in the US for this simple fact .

People for Gun Control don't own guns
Thats not true .... at all

They own gun but feel the plebs should not ....
Can't remember the name of the fat ugly actress
who was so anti-gun and spouted it everywhere until
it came out she insisted her bodyguards were always armed ..
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

hulk_hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
Thats not true .... at all

They own gun but feel the plebs should not ....
Can't remember the name of the fat ugly actress
who was so anti-gun and spouted it everywhere until
it came out she insisted her bodyguards were always armed ..
thought america didn't have a class system?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:16 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hulk_hogan
Then you thought wrong .....
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:27 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hulk_hogan
have you ever been to the USA?

Class system here exists, but its based on level of education and/or wealth

america has a huge underclass of poor which are conveniently ignored by people who live in utopian surburbia
Old Mar 17th 2008, 11:39 am
Just Joined

RBB223 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
to be fair, NO-ONE I know who hunts thinks they are an athlete or doing the planet a favour

going on a weekend huntn' trip is fun because:

1. it gives you an excuse to buy loads of random shit in bass pro/cabelas

2. you hang out with you mates

3. you get shit faced

4. you get some food out of it (hopefully)

I really don't think shooting the deer or piggy is that crucial, its what you are doing the otehr 90% of the time
Sorry to be a kill-joy. #4 is crucial for me. Always been a meat hunter. Not interested in horns or antlers, just putting meat on the table. I don't hunt with other people, I don't get shitfaced, and I don't buy anything. If it wasn't cheaper to hunt - I doubt if I'd bother. I have a large family. I got seven deer last year.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Budawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond repute

Boy, you Americans (and wannabe Americans) are so far behind the rest of the developed world on this and so many other issue. Good luck to you.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:41 pm
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Budawang
Boy, you Americans (and wannabe Americans) are so far behind the rest of the developed world on this and so many other issue. Good luck to you.
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter so that I may better edumacate myself. Do you offer lifetime subscriptions?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:58 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Budawang
Call me Boy ..and you head gets lopped ..bleeding dingo twat ...
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Budawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Call me Boy ..and you head gets lopped ..bleeding dingo twat ...
Thankfully, you will have trouble getting your big gun into my country.