Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone work(ed) at Clearwire?

Anyone work(ed) at Clearwire?

Old Feb 24th 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

CherylH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone work(ed) at Clearwire?

I was just wondering if this company, particularly the Kirland/Seattle offices, has a good reputation with regards its treatment of employees and what it's like to work there as I've heard some negative things about it.

Please feel free to PM me if you prefer.
Many thanks!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:40 pm
UK>Bay Area, CA>UK

Chrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone work(ed) at Clearwire?

Nope, but if you get no joy, you could try and see if any current or ex-employees have posted a review on www.glassdoor.com. Always worth reading them with a pinch of salt though, as people of find the silliest things to moan about once they have left, esp if they couldnt do what what they wanted, or just didnt et along with one inidvidual who was key to thwier career. That said, if its a small company, its worth bearing in mind!

You dont have to pay to access the information, but you will need to do a review of a company you have worked for before, US or UK.It remains anonymous, and can creat a user account so you can keep going back and checking other companies. They also have salary reviews by industry, profession and company.

Last edited by Chrissywissy100; Feb 24th 2009 at 6:44 pm.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 10:13 pm
N99sea

naomi has a reputation beyond reputenaomi has a reputation beyond reputenaomi has a reputation beyond reputenaomi has a reputation beyond reputenaomi has a reputation beyond reputenaomi has a reputation beyond reputenaomi has a reputation beyond reputenaomi has a reputation beyond reputenaomi has a reputation beyond reputenaomi has a reputation beyond reputenaomi has a reputation beyond repute

jobvent.com is another Web site where employees give reviews of their employer or former employer.
Naomi.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

That's great - thanks. I'll check them out!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CherylH
I was just wondering if this company, particularly the Kirland/Seattle offices, has a good reputation with regards its treatment of employees and what it's like to work there as I've heard some negative things about it.

Please feel free to PM me if you prefer.
Many thanks!
My husband has a friend that left AT&T, it might have been for Clearwire, I'll ask him.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
My husband has a friend that left AT&T, it might have been for Clearwire, I'll ask him.
That would be great, thanks
Old Feb 25th 2009, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

He has known a few people that have worked at Clearwire and basically they are no longer there. He said that Clearwire is still a start-up type company and he said he'd be a bit worried about that if he was considering employment there, in this economy.

I know that's not exactly what you were looking for. If he talks to anyone later (someone he knows) about Clearwire and gets more information, I'll let you know.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
He has known a few people that have worked at Clearwire and basically they are no longer there. He said that Clearwire is still a start-up type company and he said he'd be a bit worried about that if he was considering employment there, in this economy.

I know that's not exactly what you were looking for. If he talks to anyone later (someone he knows) about Clearwire and gets more information, I'll let you know.
Thank you - it's much appreciated!